42

Chapter 42

    The eagle's brow wrinkled more tightly.

    Su Yi erased her tears twice, and her tone was as usual: "Wait a minute, I haven't finished the film yet."

    Ying Ying said: "No."

    "The staff setting is also very hard, don't waste it," she lifted her eyes, and her eyes were wet. "When we finish shooting, we will go back."

    Just finished, there was a staff member coming over and knocking on the door: "Art sister, that... Li guide asked me to come over and ask if you have a rest?"

    After Suyi went out, the Yingying was still in the same place, and looked at the two people on the sofa.

    "What happened just now."

    Tunxi shook his head: "I have been in the dressing room."

    The eagle raised his eyebrows and was not pleased: "What do you want?"

    褚溪: "???"

    When the two brothers and sisters finished greeting in a special way, Wu Xue opened the door and said the original thing.

    The eagle stunned, and when he heard the end, the tone was faint: "Is it finished?"

    Wu Xue is inexplicable and has the illusion of reporting to the chief. The subconscious should say: "Yes."

    The eagle nodded and turned and walked out of the dressing room.

    "How does your brother look not angry at all?" Wu Xue muttered and said, "I just died on the scene."

    Tunxi is a martyr: "I haven't seen my brother angry for a long time, it's still scary."

    "..."

    The eagle walked all the way to the back of the camera, with his hands in his pockets, and his expression was light and cloudy.

    He found that no matter whether it is sick or crying, the scorpion will not change much.

    She fluently and naturally recites lines, her voice is thorny, her cheongsam is attached to her body, and her body line is extremely beautiful.

    Thinking of the beauty in the fabric, the eagle twilight finally softened.

    Halfway through, Wu Hao suddenly stopped.

    After a few seconds, he hehe said: "I was affected by the recent things, I seem to be unable to enter the show. Li guide, or we will drag this game to the next time... or directly change it? It does not seem to be particularly important. ""

    Just kidding, he is a generation of people, just being so embarrassed by the art, naturally can not help.

    He wants to let Su Yi know that the previous ones are just a small lesson. As long as he thinks, he can cut her play at any time.

    Su Yi’s mood has recovered more than half, and his face is cold.

    She took out a small book of vengeance in her heart and wrote a large sum on it.

    Women revenge, not too late for ten years.

    Now she can't help but Wu Hao, but it doesn't mean that it won't work in the future. The wind and water will turn around and come out to mix, always paying back.

    A few days ago, Lin Xia did not return, of course, not yet paid off.

    "How could this paragraph be changed?" Li Min did not speak. The middle-aged man sitting next to her opened his mouth first. "This is a plot, and it is also an important part of Yu Ji’s feelings. Can't change!"