31

Chapter 31

    "Magician?" Yingying Emei, "One?"

    The front desk staff nodded and repeated: "Yes, we show that you booked on Thursday night, a magician suite."

    Su Yi refused to laugh and said, "Well, is the magician?"

    Eagle: "..."

    A special person took the road to the room and only sent it to the door of the room, and left with a smile.

    The eagle lifted the suitcase and swiped the card to open the door.

    The door just opened and something floated out. He subconsciously reached out and protected the person behind him.

    Looking closely, there is a pink balloon floating out.

    Su Yi leaned forward and pushed the door open. After seeing the scene inside, he stunned.

    Many balloons floated on the roof, and there was a love pattern spelled out by roses at the door. I could see a few bottles of red wine and dolls on the table.

    Typical marriage proposal site.

    The face of the eagle eagle is wonderful, the eyes are slightly raised, the brows are close, and the face is confused.

    Su Yi finally couldn't help but reached his shoulder and smiled low.

    The eagle looked down, her hair swayed with the movement, the scent of the hair was more pronounced, and the corner of the ear was revealed from time to time.

    He bent his hand and patted it twice on the head of Suyi: "The assistant ordered, don't laugh."

    The statement of the command, with a laughing tone. Su Yi got up and smiled even happier, stepping through the room first.

    As soon as I entered, I felt that it was wrong.

    How to have two bedrooms in this suite! ! !

    She went to see the top, the bed was empty, the ordinary bedroom, and the other bed was covered with roses, and a pair of hugs were placed.

    So why is it a double bedroom? !

    Sure enough, when the eagle came in, he asked: "Which room do you want to sleep?" After that, he went in and looked at it separately, and then said, "This room can see the panorama."

    Which one is not important, the important thing is to want to sleep.

    Suyi stared at him as he pushed his suitcase into the bedroom where he could see the panorama.

    The eagle came out and saw her still standing: "What?"

    The words turned around for a long time, but the exit was: "The phone was lost, and I was afraid that Wu Xue could not find me in a hurry."

    The eagle handed the phone to her.

    Before, she had seen a hot search, saying that because the current mobile phone is bound with various payment methods, many men do not turn their mobile phones on their girlfriends. Of course, some men’s mobile phones also have text messages with others... of.

    But the eagle eagerly said nothing, every time I unlocked it, I stuffed it into her hand, and my eyes didn’t blink.

    Su Yi did not answer: "I don't remember Wu Xue's phone number."

    "I have it on my phone."

    A glimpse of Su Yi: "How come you?"

    Ying Ying said: "She is not your agent? I called me before and saved."