35

Chapter 35

    I didn't expect to see you for a while. Lin Xia's business ability is so long.

    "What are you laughing at?" Tunxi looked inexplicable.

    It’s only a long time for Su Yi to take back the smile. He shook his head and said: “If you start shooting, don’t make a sound, or I will leave you alone.”

    This scene is a play with Wu Hao, Wu Hao wearing an old suit standing in the set, seeing the fun, smiled: "Xiaoyi, who is around you?"

    "Sister," Su Yi smiled politely, leaning head, "I can."

    The play was two minutes, a conversation, the two were in good shape, and they passed smoothly.

    After going down to the dressing room, she changed a set of clothes and rushed to take a picture. When she came out, she saw Wu Hao being around the river, laughing and not knowing what to say.

    Wu Xue followed her and asked: "That is the sister of You?"

    Su Yi lost a word and went over.

    I just heard Wu Hao’s sentence: "Your eyes are beautiful."

    Not waiting for Quxi to talk, Li Min was shouting here: "Wu Hao, come over, I will tell you the next scene."

    "Come," before leaving, Wu Hao also lost a sentence: "Little sister, talk for a while."

    Chatting.

    Wu Hao just left, Su Yi went back and said: "You go to the dressing room and wait for me."

    "Why," Yanxi held his chin. "I still want to see you filming."

    Su Yi said straightforwardly: "I am afraid that you will be wiped out by Wu Hao, I can't explain it to your brother."

    "He?" Tunxi expression was disgusting. "You can rest assured that I don't like old men."

    "..."

    Wu Xue walked to the side of Tunxi and urged her: "I watched, you are going to shoot, Li guide is urging you."

    After the filming of this scene, Wu Hao still went to find Tunxi, and Su Yi had not had time to talk. Xu Qianqi came up one step at a time.

    "Hey brother," Xu Qianxi smiled brilliantly. She had already changed back to the casual wear, wearing a pink sling, and I could see a lot of scenery when I got closer. "Wait to eat together? I am waiting for you."

    Wu Hao also hangs a smile: "Well, brother, please."

    Wu Hao looks gentle and elegant, looks like a cultural person, is the kind of handsome book, and the words of the gun king can not be touched, plus good acting, behind the team is strong, no wonder so many little girls like him .

    Seeing that the problem has been solved by Xu Qiang in disguise, Su Yi no longer stays more, and no matter if he is greeted, he will leave.

    When they came down, the two were no longer in the seat. When she first entered the dressing room, she saw Yanxi looking at Wu Xue with a look of fascination.

    “Really?” Tunxi nervously said, “She really has a whole face? Her fans can blow her every day to be an all-natural beauty.”

    Wu Xue snorted: "She does not know how much money she wants to spend on this kind of news every year. When someone raises a question, there will be a large group of water troops going to besiege, so she has many fans and more black powder."