66

Chapter 66

On the fifth day of the year, it was exceptionally cold.

The eagle walked out of the locker room, sorted out the cufflinks on his hand, and raised his eyes, and saw the hangover coming out from the opposite locker room.

There are too many women's clothes, and the eagle has taken a small room to give her a wardrobe.

She wore a burgundy close-fitting dress, her body lines were very eye-catching, her ankles were bare, and she had a pair of red high heels.

Seeing him, she winks: "Let's go, can't be late."

When she finished, she just lifted her leg and was taken back by the man to the locker room.

"You, what are you doing!"

"Oh, don't take off, you can't do it, you can't do it, you have to be late..."

"Oh, don't..."

"Enough, enough..."

five minutes later.

Suyi wore a pair of black trousers with five long trousers that were forcibly put on, and screamed out.

"Look! Fat is like this!" She lifted her leg and patted the road. "I don't feel any pain in the fight!"

"Do you know how much outside?"

"There is no heating there..."

"No, hey," the eagle patted her head. "Go."

The venue that the eagle picks is the hotel of the 褚, and the banquet hall is splendid and intertwined. A strong contrast with the street's desert.

Because I want to officially announce the handover of the company, I have come to a lot of media. Su Yi just saw a lot of familiar faces when he got off the bus.

Just entering the banquet hall, Su Yi found a very suffocating fact - except for her, all other women wore a dress.

Her two long, thick legs are very conspicuous among the crowd.

She was so embarrassed that she was trying to find a hole in the hole.

The eagle did not feel any other problems at all. She found that her expression was wrong. She calmly said: "It is not easy to catch a lot of colds, and your immunity is too bad."

She was about to say something, and suddenly felt that she was photographed on her shoulder.

Tunxi was behind her, constantly looking up and down her: "How do you wear it like this? Come cold?"

Suyi took the man's hand and complained blatantly: "Don't mention it, it's not your brother."

Soon, my uncle and aunt came out from the background.

When the aunt saw her dress, she nodded. "It's good to wear, keep warm, the girl is to take care of her body. You see this brook, revealing so many shoulders, sooner or later you will get frozen."

Tunxi: "There is heating here, the fool is so thick!"

Su Yi first looked at her with a smile and then greeted her father and her mother.

The uncle did not say anything, the dagger was supposed to be, and faintly said: "Oh, you come first."

After the eagle and the uncle went away, the aunt asked the head: "Can you drink alcohol?"

Su Yi busy nodded: "Yes."

"Then take a glass of wine and go with me to say hello to the guests."