57

Chapter 57

It's a price to pay for Sao's words.

The next morning, she struggled, her legs hurt, and the man did not go today, but fell asleep.

She leaned over and touched his lips, carefully got up, and washed into the kitchen.

Poured coffee beans, she paid attention to the weight, and vacated her hand to give Wu Xue a message.

Suyi Girl: "Don't come over this morning."

Wu Xue: "I know, I happen to have something. Right, I wasn't angry at yesterday?"

Suyi Girl: "No."

Wu Xue: "That's good, the contract with pasion is estimated to be blowing."

Suyi Girl: "I just don't want to continue, you should pay attention to it, see if there are any brands in the recent spokesperson."

What she said to the eagle yesterday was actually a false statement. She was just a female second position, and the good endorsement was not so good.

Wu Xue: "Yes, don't worry about it. I have a measure."

After the confession, it was another matter.

When the eagle woke up, the room was full of the smell of food.

He took a big hand and he was very empty. He stood up and the woman was sitting on the sofa watching the phone, seeing him wake up and making a smile.

"If I don't wake up, I will implement a violent bed-lifting measure."

The eagle got up and walked up to her, groping her chin with her fingertips: "Don't use words."

Su Yi took his face away: "Go brush your teeth, breakfast is cold, don't go to work today?"

"Where have you gone?" After the eagle touched it, he turned and walked into the bathroom. "Today's rest day."

When I was having breakfast, I couldn't help but lift my lips.

"What the hell is laughing."

She shook her head and continued to bow down for breakfast.

She didn't dare to say that she remembered the pitiful appearance of the man last night, like a large dog placed only on the side of the road, looking forward to her taking home, so cute to die.

Just finished eating, the two of them nestled on the sofa to watch a movie.

Two mobile phones are placed together, the model is the same, next to a couple of lovers cups, which was bought in a small shop when Suyi used to film, and the things in the shop were made by the boss himself, and the female boss It is a military.

So the two cups were painted with a little princess and one with a brother.

It can't be combined with her taste.

The outside has begun to drizzle, this weather is best for nesting at home.

Beijing began to cool down in the past few days. Suyi set a long nightgown, lying on his side, and his head resting on the eagle's leg.

The two watched the old domestic movie "Let the Bullets Fly", which is still a classic after many years.

I was serious, the phone rang, and I met.

She picked it up and saw the caller ID, which was quite unexpected: "Cangxi came."

It's too much trouble to put the phone in my ear. She simply clicked on a speaker and said: "Well?"