Part 3

Amara: " erm hello ?"
Alejandro: " I am Alejandro. We was just wondering if you wanted to sit with us ?"
Amara: "erm...okay?"
I walked over and they all seemed very welcoming, apart from one.
The boy who I caught staring at me just kept he's head down looking at his phone.
Amara: " hi I'm Amara"
I smiled at them one, apart from the boy still looking at his phone not noticing me at all.
Kiari: "hey I'm kiari"
Roshaun: " sup I'm roshaun"
Alvaro: " Alvaro "
Ale: " as you know I'm Alejandro and this is mattia"
No reaction out of him. He was so rude. I already know I am not going to get a long with him.
2 hours had passed and we were all still talking (apart from mattia ofc). It was nice that I had made friends, I thought I wouldn't be able to make any. They were easy to get along with- I have always found it easier to get along with boys rather then girls. Yes i know it's what every basic girl says but sometimes it's true !
It was 6pm and I realised that Aliyah wanted me in before 7 so I thought I would leave a bit early. I exchanged numbers with them and started to walk.
After about 3 minutes of walking I was already tired.
???: "need a ride ?"
I turned around and to my surprise it was Mattia.
Amara: " oh he actually talks"
I rolled my eyes and carried on walking.
Mattia: " yes I talk, now do you want to get in ?"
Amara: " you could kidnap me"
Mattia: " your too annoying to kidnap, id bring you back"
I decided to get in because who WANTS to walk? Nobody. We began to drive and I started to burst out singing. Mattia was laughing to himself and even joined in. He might of acted like a dick but I saw a different side of him.
When I got in I changed into my pyjamas and went to bed. While lying in bed the only person I could think about was Mattia. Why was he so weird at the mall ?