Part 29💚

I look up and see Mattia, he was grinning at me smugly. "No, I was thinking about someone else" .
It was clear I was lying cus I could feel my face going bright red.

Mattia: "You don't need to be ashamed that you like me, I mean who doesn't ?"
Amara: "Oh you finally talking now"
Mattia: "yes it looks like it doesn't it"
Amara: "If you are going to be a dick just move away from me"
Mattia: "you want my d-"

I smelt the alcohol coming off of him. I call Robert and ask him if he could take him home as he clearly wasn't okay. What was wrong with this boy? First he was talking to Mckenzie and now turning up here like that. This isn't the Mattia I knew. I am not going to lie, Mattia and I do have our ups and downs but never like this. I feel like his hiding something...

*Mattias pov*

I wake up and my head was aching. Every since that happened I haven't slept properly, eaten properly and the only thing I've drank is alcohol. I know I'm doing what I'm doing is for her but all I think about is how I'm making her feel. I wonder if she even cares I'm not talking to her. I just want to hug her and never let go. As soon as this is all over hopefully I can. If only she knew...

Authors note:
Sorry for the short chapter it's literally 4:15am and it's my first day back home since Christmas so I've been very busy, I'm so tired wtffff