part 31🦋

i messaged Aliyah to ask if she could come and bring me some new clothes as i had food all over me. By the time i had got ready again and cleaned myself up everyone was already back in class. I knew i couldn't just sit in the bathroom all day so i began walking to lesson. i was just about to open my classroom door but then... "Hey Mara wait" Nobody calls me mara except one person. I turn around and as i thought it was Hector.
Amara: "I have nothing to say to you"
Hector: "Please just let me explain, she kissed me i pushed her off straight away"
Amara: "HECTOR JUST STOP WITH THE LIES !"
"You knew i was in the hospital and you didn't even come to see me, i wonder why. Maybe a guilty conscience ? You are a joke i don't want to speak to you, just leave me alone..."
I open the door to everyone looking at me and whispering. They heard everything... great.
I sit down next to Hayley and stay quiet. After what seemed like forever the bell rang and everyone was leaving the classroom. I walk out alone as everyone clearly could tell i wanted to be left alone. I got home and went upstairs. I got straight into the shower and put on music to get in my feelzzzz. Today has been the worst day and i just want to get it over with now without speaking to anyone else. I open tiktok and of course the first thing that comes on my for you page is Mattia. I turned my phone off and got into to bed to watched netflix, until i fell asleep.

-Authors note:
This one is a bit short but i meannnnn