Part 26💙

I woke up in my own bed. I don't remember falling asleep at Alejandros house but I guess I did, I do remember seeing Mattia putting me into bed though. Why could he do that but not speak to me for how long. Oh well I'm a bad bitch so who cares ? Not me🤪.
Joking I actually do care. A lot😑...
I decided to finally get in the shower after contemplating whether to even come into school. When I got out I decided to put some music on to get me in a good mood. It worked. I was singing along and not paying attention that much I realised I was late to school, I put on my clothes and did my mascara. I got out of the house and used Josh's car as he was working from home today.
By the time I got to school everybody was already in lesson. I walked into mine and to my surprise I see McKenzie. Not only did I see McKenzie I saw her talking to somebody. MATTIA. The cheek of this boy to actually be talking to her is actually so funny. I kept watching through the door and I could see her touching his arm while talking, I don't think they broke eye contact even once. I finally decided to go in. As soon as I opened the door all eyes were on me, surprisingly people were being quite friendly to me apart from McKenzie and her little gremlins. I made eye contact with Mattia and looked away quickly. He seemed weirdly upset ?

Authors note:
This was small but oh well

That's what she said😏