Part 24😒

***********************
"I got to his house and knocked on his door. No answer. I looked through the window. I couldn't believe it...

There he was, in there. WITH A GIRL. I couldn't tell who it was though, she had long brown hair. From what I saw they were clearing making out, she was sitting on top of him. Suddenly Hector looked straight at me, I must of made a noise. The girl turned around... One of my closest friends, how could she. I ran back to the car and started to drive. My thoughts were getting the best of me, I couldn't even think straight. My vision became blurry from the tears. I got out of control."
***********************

I woke up, I could hear voices echoing. "Finally your awake, did you remember something else Ama?" I could tell by just the voice it was Mattia. I sat up and I could see Hayley,Alejandro and Mattia sitting there in the nurses room with me. I just sat there not knowing what to say.
I finally remember why I lost my memory. I ran out the room to my lesson. I swung open the door. "YOU! You're the reason I have lost my memory, I remember. How could you just sit there and not say anything".
She was standing up at the back of the class, I walked up to her and pushed her into the wall.
"I didn't do anything, how would you know you can't remember" she said sarcastically. I don't know what came over me but all of a sudden I was filled with anger. I started punching her constantly. I was dragged off her by somebody and taken into the hall.
Amara: " Get off of me!!!"
Mattia: "Hey hey it's me, it's just me"
He put he's arms around me to stop me from going back there. He looked at me while I calmed down. While looking into my eyes he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
Mattia: "Speak to me... what happened"
Amara: " She made me lose my memory... Wh-when I went to Hectors house she was with him. They were kissing and then they saw me and I left"
I saw the anger build up in his eyes, his jaw clenching. I couldn't stand him being mad so I did the first thing that came to mind. I kissed him. It took him a second to realise what was happening, he kissed me back more passionately. It was clear he wanted this as well. He pulled back and smiled.
Mattia: "What was that for ?"
Amara: " I don't know, I just needed you right now"
Mattia: " I'm going to kill him, I told him not to mess with your feelings and now look"
Amara: " what ?"
Mattia: "Nothing... Nothing"