Part 5

For the media thing ^ I'm just gonna put songs there listen if you want too😊

I get home and wait for Alex to come and pick me up. While talking to Josh about everything that had happened in the last two days he had warned me about who I decide to become friends with however he also said that they sounded like nice boys- which I would say over all they are. I have gotten along with boys over girls for as long as I could remember, the hardest was to move away from my bestfriend Sam in England.

Alejandro: "I'm here :)"
Amara: "okay <3"

I hugged josh and made my way outside of the door. We quickly drove to get some food, while screaming to songs ofc. Thinking about it, Alex had quite a good voice when he was not taking the piss. We got to the food court and sat down, I felt like me and ale (yes that is my new nickname for him) connected really well, he was so easy to talk too and I don't remember a time when I am not smiling when I am with him. All of a sudden I look up and I see Mattia walking past and looked at Alejandro with a mad expression. Why is he everywhere ? Why would he be mad? I tilted my head in confusion, not understanding what had just happened.

Alejandro: " you okay mars?"
Amara: " Yh-Yh I am fine thanks"
Alejandro: " There is a party tonight, wanna come ?"
Amara: " don't we have school tomorrow?"
Alejandro: "it is like a tradition for a party to happen the night before school, Mattia is hosting it this year!"
Amara: "sure... I will go"

Would Mattia mind me going, especially knowing my "just a friend" was his bestfriend ? Guess there is only one way to find out. I was so lost in my thoughts I hadn't realised Alejandro was talking.
Alejandro: " I can introduce you to some of the girls, I know that you are new so there won't be anybody that you know apart from the boys"
"I would actually love that I can not deal with you boys any longer" I said rolling my eyes with the biggest smile on my face.
Alejandro began to "cry" causing us to burst out laughing. We began to walk to his car again. It was so cold I began to shiver. Alex took off his hoodie and gave it me to put on. It smelled like cologne, my heart melted. We got into the car and drove back to mine. I thanked him for the ride home and got out. I realised I still had his hoodie on.

Amara: " I still have your hoodie"
I said running after the car.
Alejandro: " it looked better on you anyways!" He shouted out the window waving goodbye.
I stood there until I couldn't see the car anymore and began to get ready for the night ahead...