Part 21💋

Today I decided I wanted to spend the day with the boys. Josh, Aliyah and Kailey were gonna be gone all day so I invited the boys to stay at mine and watch movies and eat crap. I am not allowed to do any sports or anything that could you know..injury me I guess. So I just decided it'd be easier for me to stay in for the next week or so.
They all came in groups and after around 20 minutes everyone was here. We decided on a film to watch, we all got my blankets down from my attic( when I mean "we" I mean everyone but me because they wanted me to "rest") and started the movie. I sat dont next to mattia and laid my head on his shoulder. His presence was very comforting, a similar feeling.
After the movie had finished I was really hungry and wanted to get some air. I suggested to go out for food and at first they thought it'd be a bad idea, but I ended up persuading them to come. We decided to go to five guys as I hadn't had one in ages and really wanted a burger. I decided to drive with Mattia. I got into the car and suddenly was hit with a sense of anxiety.

Mattia:" hey hey... your okay I promise,"
Mattia: "You have nothing to worry about I will drive carefully, I will never let anything hurt you Ama"

He held my hand and I started to calm down, this was my second time being in a car. The first time I was tired and didn't really even realise as I just wanted to go home. I close my eyes focusing on my breathing, still holding onto Mattias hand. When my hand was in his I felt safe.
We had got to the mall and I had told Mattia to go to the boys while I went to the restroom. I went in there looking in the mirror. I looked straight at me, I noticed a cut on the side of my head from the accident. How did I end up crashing ? I sorted myself out and made my way into Five Guys. I see them all at a table.

Suddenly I went lightheaded, falling to my knees. I hold my head wondering what was going on and then I see it.

*******Flashback********

'I walk in and see a group of boys sitting at a table, however someone catches my eye. A tanned boy with dark,black hair. He looked up and stared at me. I turned away acting like I couldn't see him and went onto my phone until I got my food. I sat down and was scrolling through Instagram when I heard someone shouting. I looked up and saw the whole table of boys that I had saw walking in staring at me.'

***********************

I had woken up in the back of a car. I sat up after lying on the back seats. I saw Alejandro and Mattia in the front seats.

Amara: "hey"
Mattia: "Ama are you okay ?l
Amara: " Mattia I am great, I remember ! Well I remember meeting you in Five guys for the first time !"
Alejandro: " That is great Mars but are you sure your okay? Your not hurt or anything"
Amara: " I'm fine guys, I'm so happy"
Amara: "I love you guys, now let's go home. I want to tell Josh !"

Mattia started the engine and we started to drive, surprisingly I wasn't nervous about being in a car. I don't know if it's because Mattia is driving or because I'm that happy I remembered something.