Part 13😚

*WEEK LATER- try out day*

Most of the week I had been with Hector however all of us would often go places as well. We had went to the cinema a couple days ago and I swear I saw Mattia looking at me and Hector as we was holding hands. Weird. The last week has been fun, I didn't know I was going to enjoy it as much as I did. Josh was back at this point and I had told him about Hector, he was a bit unsure at first but he thinks he is a nice boy. As josh was home now he started to drop me off at school as he needs the car for his work now. So I got changed not really trying to look cute anymore, as today the only thing I cared about was getting into this team.

 So I got changed not really trying to look cute anymore, as today the only thing I cared about was getting into this team

I grabbed my things and got into Josh's car. I was greeted with josh, he had big bag in his hand.

Amara: " morning bro, what's that?"
Josh: " your present!"
Amara: " it ain't my birthday..."
Josh: " I know I know, I just wanted to get you some things for try outs and also I know it's your first time being without mom and you are handling it very well and maturely so I thought you deserved something."
A tear dropped from my eye, rolling down my cheek. However for a change it was a happy tear because I know my mom is proud of what I am doing.

Amara: " Thanks J"

On the way to school me and josh were screaming to the radio. When he pulled up to the school I said goodbye and ran inside to find the boys. I saw them all in the hallway and quickly ran up to them. "TODAY IS THE DAY" I screamed while everyone around us was staring BADLY. They all seemed pretty calm about it, but not me. It might of been the coffee but I don't care because it was TRY OUT DAY.
The day decided to go really slow however the lessons weren't that bad so I didn't really mind. I spoke to the boys at lunch to see where to go for try outs and who's going etc. They explained everything to me and said if I needed anything they will be on the other side of the field. It's like the rest of the day flashed before my eyes as all of a sudden it was the end of the day. This was it, time to see if I was good enough to be in the school team...