Part 12👽

* back to Amaras POV*
I didn't really want to be alone at the moment as I wasn't really feeling the best so I decided to let him in. We sat on my bed with a bunch of blankets and snacks. It was cute the way he was lying on me so I quickly reached my phone off of my bedside table and took a picture.

 It was cute the way he was lying on me so I quickly reached my phone off of my bedside table and took a picture

He got up trying to snatch my phone away from me. He gets on top of me so I put my arm in the air trying to put it as high as possibly, having no look as he is a lot taller then me so he's arms are longer. He grabbed my phone and threw it behind him. He looked at me deeply in the eyes, and then started to look at my lips. He started to get closer and closer til he's lips reached mine. He moved his head back and smiled at me, I smiled back and messed with his hair. I don't know what we were but I liked how it was. " Come here" he said while gesturing me to lie on him so we could carry on with the movie. After a while I saw a flash go off, however unlike him I didn't mind.

 After a while I saw a flash go off, however unlike him I didn't mind

I did not even bother to open my eyes to see the picture. The last thing I remember is hearing the picture go off and then I had fallen asleep.
I woke up still in Hectors arms. I smiled and rolled over. He was still asleep so I got out of bed trying to be as quiet as I could. I checked the time it was 10pm. As I checked the time I had saw messages from the groupchat with the boys. I click on to it and to my surprise the first thing I see is the picture that hector took of me.
Alvaro:" got yourself a boyfriend have you Amara"
Alejandro: " she would not of got a boyfriend with out telling us😳"
*12 more messages*
Amara: He is not my boyfriend don't worry guys, and yes I would tell youse before I got one ! Bro's before hoes am I right😎"
Roshaun: " so why is Hector there ? Just close friends mhmm"
Mattia: "😐😐😐"
Amara: " You good there Mattia?"
Mattia: " Yh fine"
I ignored him and he's weird message and decided to wake up Hector. However he was already awake when I had walked back into my room. "I have to go my mom is going to kill me !!" He shouted while kissing me on the forehead and leaving as soon as he could. I went down the stairs and got myself some food and a glass of water. I was still tired though so I just decided to fall asleep again.

#MyPhoneIsStillTakenOffMe😐

These might be a bit shorter because of being grounded so like don't kill me just tryingggg.