Part 19🤯

*Mattia's POV*

My heart dropped. She must be joking...

Mattia: " stop playing Ama, what happened with Hector"
Amara: "I'm sorry, I dont know who you are or who Hector is"
Mattia: " You can't be-"
Amara: " Can you just get my mom please ? I only want to see her"

I can't believe what was happening in front of me. Her mom ? I don't even know where her mom is. The girl I love does not remember who I am. How could I let this happen ? I can't leave her here confused but she doesn't want to see me. I walk out with my head hanging and spoke to the boys. I tell them what happened and that she doesn't want to see anyone. They all went home but I decided to stay.

She doesn't remember anything.

I can't get over it. The doctors said her memories will come back but what if they don't ? What if she doesn't like me like she used too?What if she hates me?

I have been sitting in this waiting room for hours. Yet I don't know what I'm waiting for. She doesn't know who I am but I'm still here even when she doesn't want to see me. I can't leave her, even if she doesn't know me. I might be a stranger to her but I love her.

I love Amara.

While speaking to josh I had found out her mother had died this year, meaning she doesn't remember anything about moving to New Jersey. I carried on sitting in the waiting, lost in thought.

*Amara's POV*

I woke up to the sound of machines beeping. Where was I ? I looked around and from what I could tell I was in the hospital. The doctor came in asking me a few questions. However he kept looking at me weirdly and writing things down. He walked out and after around 30 seconds of him being out a tall boy ran into the room. "Amara I am so glad you are okay, what happened?" I saw his face light up at the sight of me.

Who was this boy? I was not going to lie he was very attractive but I do not have a clue who he was. I told him to get out in the nicest way I could, I really wanted to see my mom. However my mother didn't walk in... It was Josh. "I haven't seen you in ages. Hello brother" I said with a welcoming smile. I was happy to see him, it had been awhile. He's face light up when he heard me speaking but then he's smile soon disappeared. "We need to talk Mars"

After Josh explained everything I was so overwhelmed. I had told everyone to get out including the doctors. How could I have been in a crash? A tear dropped from my eye then suddenly I couldn't stop. My mom was dead, and I couldn't even remember. What kind of daughter does that make me ?How could I be so stupid! Before josh had left he had explained everything I couldn't remember. It now made sense why Mattia (i think he's name was ?) was here. Apparently my friends were here all night too. I am so heartbroken at the moment, everything was just too much to handle. I was too tired to even think so I did the only thing I could do right now to relieve the pain... Sleep.