Part 25🤡

*A couple days later*

I had been suspended for the last couple days so I haven't been into school, all the boys and Hayley have been keeping me company and always calling me to tell me the gossip. Nobody believes me. McKenzie was such a goody goody, everybody thinks she couldn't do such a thing. Oh please.
I say all the boys have been talking to me however one hasn't. Mattia. Ever since we kissed we haven't spoke, I wanted to message him but I didn't want to seem needy you know ?

Tomorrow I was allowed to finally go back to school. I don't know if I want to though because everyone has been really funny with me- like they are hiding something. However I didn't want to think about that right as Alejandro had invited me to go to his house with the boys. I quickly got into the shower and when I got out I got a message.

Hector: Meet me we need to talk...
Amara: Forget it Hector I don't want to talk
Hector: please ?

I ignored his message and decided to block him. I don't understand why now he wanted to talk. I didn't let it bother me I decided to get ready and started to walk to Alex's.

I get in and everyone is there, they all stand up and hug me. Mattia stayed sitting down looking at the screen. I don't think he even made eye contact with me. We all pick on a movie to watch and all go to where we are sitting. I sit in between Kairi and Alejandro. I was exhausted I decided to lean my head on Ale and put my legs on Kairi, as I do that I see Mattia roll his eyes. I decided to ignore so I didn't ruin people's night, I ended up falling asleep onto Alejandro.

*Mattias POV*
The movie was just ending and everyone had realised Amara had fell asleep.

Alejandro: Do we wake her up ?
Alvaro: No she seemed tired
Alejandro: Well what do we do then she can't sleep here she has school tomorrow
Mattia: I will take her home.

I haven't been speaking to her for a reason but if she's asleep I can do this. I picked her up from Alejandro and put her into the car. I say goodbye to the boys and get into the car, I make sure to be really quiet and decided to turn the radio off so she didn't wake up. Once I got to her house I rang Josh so he could open the door, I took her up to her room and put her into bed. "Mattia ?" I heard her say softly. "Shhh go back to sleep Ama" I kissed her cheek and left with nothing else to say.

-Authors note:
I'm back bitches🥳🥳🥳🥳shoutout to d0lantw1nsimagines for an idea🥰