Part 17😔

I woke up wrapped in somebody's arms. I panicked for a second before realising it was Mattia. It was Saturday so we didn't have school, I ended up going back to sleep. He's presence was just so comforting.
When I woke up I could hear Mattia down the stairs talking to Josh and Aliyah. I went down to see what was going on and the first thing I saw was Mattia playing with Kailey. It was honestly the cutest thing, she couldn't stop laughing.
Josh: " Morning Amara, you okay ?"
Amara: "mhmm"
Josh started to bring up Hector to try and talk to me about it but I couldn't. It just made me upset.
" Y'know what ? I'm going to go to his house" I ran upstairs put my hair into a messy bun, putting on just anything to wear and ran out the door. I sat in the car debating whether to go. I just want to know why he's been so different lately. I drove without the radio on, the only sound was my thoughts. I got to his house and knocked on his door. No answer. I looked through the window.

I couldn't believe it.

I ran back to the car and started to drive. My thoughts were getting the best of me, I couldn't even think straight. My vision became blurry from the tears. I got out of control.
A car crashed straight into the side of the car, the last thing I remember was rolling...

-Authors note:
Some of yall are going to be mad😳hmmm wonder what happens next🤔