Chapter 7: Castle visit

Ara Aoki POV
I'm going to the palace today to visit Alexander and Atherton, apparently their sister really wants to meet me too. I am sitting in the carriage with Ruki talking about random things like what he wants to eat for dinner.

We arrive before I even realize. I stare start struck at the humangous castle, it looks so majestic. I've seen this castle in the game but it's a whole new experience to see it in real life. The architecture must be a genius to be able to build something as grand as this.

The guards turns to us and ask "You must be young master Ara and Ruki? " I nod my head and we walk in. Ruki doesn't look at all surprised which is a little surprising to me. Usually kids we be gawking at the sight if this, well that'swhat I think

A gorgeous girl comes runnung towards us. She had golden hair that shimmered in the sunlight along with a pair of enchanting sky blue eyes. Her eyes light up when she sees me, she says "You must be Ara Aoki I am the first princess, princess Lily Sol." I do a couteous bow and say "It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiles and takes my hand saying "Let's hang out, your friend Ruki can play with my brothers! Your so cute, I really want to play dress up! Or maybe have some tea and sweets." This girl is a little to hyper for my liking. I just let myself get pulled along.

Princesses Lily(picture below)

I drink my tea in silence as I listen to her talk non stop

I drink my tea in silence as I listen to her talk non stop. She punches me playfully, "Stop being so cold towards me, lighten up a little will ya." She stuffs a biscuit into my mouth. I just eat it and stay stiff as a boulder not showing any emotions on my face. Lily huffs loudly and starts dragging me somewhere once again.

She reminds me a lot of my sister who made me go wherever she wanted. Maybe I should just get along with her. Maybe she is right and I should lighten up. I do want to live my life to the fullest. I'm just not use to all of this, having friends and this whole fantasy world.

I have a bad feeling about this, she has the exact same look as her on her face. Always meaning she is up to no good. I suddenly remember I had a gift for her. I was taught it is polite to give a gift to someone if they invite you to their place.

I hand he the wrapped present and fruit box, Lily squeals in delight. She gives me a bone crushing hug. I just smile awkwardly and pat her back gently. For a woman she us extremely strong.

The gift I made is a kimono. Yes it maybe a little weird but I feel like it would be nice to share something from my culture. Once she unwraps the present her eyes sparkle. Seeing someone enjoy a gift always made me a little happy even if they only care if it was expensive or something. But I can tell she genuinely liked it and didn't care about the price.

Lily quickly goes and changes into it. I must say it looked stunning on her. The purple kimono contrasted well with her fair skin and golden hair and the cut sleeves slightly exposing her slender shoulders.

She says happily "This is so pretty and comfortable, I will surely cherish this." For some reason it brang some joy to me when she said that. We continue chatting, welp it was mainly me just listening to her.