Love-The Game

Hello all. Welcome to Love is a game. To be honest there is no point to this. Just for you all to guess who says which statement below. This is how out love interest will feel later on. Feel free to guess which is said by who. I gave subtle hints. I'll be back to writing soon. Thank you all for being patient.

------------------------

~The childhood friend~

Your suffering, your memory of it, is like a teddybear fashioned from glass shards - the tighter you cling to it the deeper it will cut. So perhaps practice putting it down for longer periods of time, noticing when you have picked it up and it slices at your skin.

You and it are separate. One day you'll notice that the bad teddybear is gone, you lost it sometime and never noticed. You will see that your good and noble choices made a better life, something positive, and now you hold a new teddybear, soft and warm, one that brings an inner glow and keeps you cosy under starlight and sunshine alike.

--------------

~The ball of sunshine~

My love, if you want to heal lower your stress levels. Learn to love again. Love nature and sunshine, love laughter and good times. Love those who love you and be at peace with others. Love moving with joy and allowing your heart to guide you.

See with your heart and listen with your eyes as much as with your ears. Love yourself too, because then you will have the serenity to help others, to be the calmness they need to co-regulate from. Remember that solitude is a form of personal peace, yet it is one without frontiers - remain open even when alone.

-----------

~The responsible and gentleman~

The power of love bestows responsibilities, but not rights. I have no right to your heart, but am blessed to love you with my own. I have no right to your time, but am honoured to share moments. It is for me to do what is best for you, and not seek fulfillment of my own desires at an expense to your wellbeing. It is for me to seek what would make you happy, what would be best for your soul. Just know that when you tell me of your hurt, I hurt too, how can I not? Anyone who abuses you is no friend of mine and I owe them nothing.

----------

~The hidden one~

The power of love makes me both angel and warrior - but not a fighter, not one who looks for pointless battle for thrill of power. It gives me the strength to defend and a healthy distain for those who attack. Love bestows the urge to nurture; should a loved one be threatened in mind, body or soul, my defensive nature is activated. Love is free, never possessive or jealous, always kind, never seeking to wound or control. The power of love brings hope, yet at times the steps toward love cause pain and those towards a life of loneliness are comfortable in their familiarity. We are born to love and with all necessary courage to walk the path to it, no matter the roughness, no matter the hardship.

-------

~The mean on the outside but a softie on the inside~

I never lived a moment of my life, before meeting you. You can't be separated from me! This heart was angry when I was without you. And that today I met you once more, this heart says that it is colored in your colors! I am yours. Be mine. Nothing in me is mine; it's all yours. I've fallen in your charm; make me yours. This unusual feeling- it aches my heart, sweetheart. How long? I can't wait! And when your heart came across mine in it's path, every beat was celebrated, by your grace. I have risen to meet you; hidden in your heart. The moment you are with me- I rejoice life in that mini-second. Getting you was all I wanted; I have no more wishes. Christ has done his deeds for me! I am made from you, and I am needless without you. Be with me; make me yours. This feeling, that I can't explain; I will just be brave enough to admit that I'm falling for you.

-------------

~The kind and soft spoken one~

Falling in love with you was the easy part; it's admitting to myself that it happened that's hard. You see I've had these very efficient defences for so long and you didn't even notice them. How rude. I guess they were meant for others and you had your own door. I could ask why, but what's the point? You're here and I'm so glad, even if I'm sometimes hiding, imagining a distance instead of seeing you right there.

---------------

~Ohh lalalala one~

My life before was ignorant in where I roamed aimlessly among men andf women. Falling in love with you was like entering a house and finally realizing I'm home. When you smile at me I feel invisible hands wrapping around me making me feel safe. When your eyes are locked on mine, it's like I can see galaxies instead of just pupils. Having you in my life makes me feel like everything's possible in this world, like I can conquer anything. I don't regret meeting you and I know you might be my first but what I really wish in life is for you to be my last.