What if Ara turned into a girl?~mature content

This is R-18, not for young children.

It'll be awhile till I am back and ready to update this story again so here is a special chapter. Hopefully I have improved. The 2 capture targets that haven't been introduced are not in this. 

Please excuse the poor grammar and spelling since this is long and I didn't have time more like I'm lazy to edit it. Thank you for your patience. Now enjoy, comment what character you want in the next special!

Ara Aoki POV

The welcome scent of coffee wafts through the air, calling to my weary legs to come take a rest. A metallic table reflects the sun, almost blinding me for a second. The sun has heated the chair and it feels comforting and warm. I look around for a waitress; wanting to drink a camling cup of tea.

She teeters over in a mini skirt and a top that leaves nothing to the imagination. Her heels are so impractical for someone who will be on their feet all day, but she knows they make her legs look amazing. Although there isn't much point unless you want to attract unwanted attention.

I take solace in the fact that her feet will be aching later. Her face is fixed into a false smile, twitching slightly. The boredom on her face hidden by a courteous smile. She has too much make up on, she smelled of potent perfume.

She pulls a pencil from behind her ear and goes through the routine questions she asks every customer that visits the café.

Birds swoop in from every direction, hoping for a stray crumb to feast on. The pavements are covered with squabbling, pecking pigeons. They fight over the smallest speck of what may, or may not even be food.

Children run at them, squealing with pleasure as they scramble off into the air, leaving their treasure behind. Adults were scurrying to work or get their shopping done. I look out into the busy streets.

On this morning the clouds diffuse the daylight to a soft gentle sweetness; even out in the street I could be cozy under my duvet in a strong summer light.

They move much as the ocean, showing the blue amid the whitish dove-grey, a medley of silvers that ripple outwards to adorn the sky. The morning brings strings of white stratus to contrast against the blue sky.

They drift lazily in the breeze without destination or purpose, as if every day for the clouds is a Sunday afternoon.

It was much different in here compared to outside. Much more quiet and warm. Pots which contained plants were perched on the window, their leaves rustling in the gentle breeze.

I wonder what the others are doing. I still find it unbelievable that they are all my lovers. They had so many other people to choose from.

A smile couldn't help but form on my face at the thought of seeing them all at home later this afternoon. It was rare for all of us to be gathered.

My order soon arrived. Taking a sip of the soothing, cold and fragrant brew I sigh in satisfaction as the cool liquid slides down my throat like a water slide.

My eyes wander outside as I watch the fleeting clouds. Drinking icy cold peach tea really hits the spot. In this heat feels like the greatest luxury on earth.

The ice falls against the glass, my fingers sliding on the condensation before my fingers regain their grip. The sound of ice cubes colliding together brought a calming feeling. As if you were out at the beach enjoying your cold drink.

More customers started streaming into the small humble abide. Deciding it was time to leave I gulp down the rest of my beverage. Pushing open the wooden door that rings a small bell anytime someone leaves or enters. I was back out into the crowded market.