Chapter 15: Gone Rampid

Ara Aoki POV
We have the fighting tournament approaching, it's one that the magic academy holds. It is a extremely popular event not only for students but also outsiders.

I have been studying constantly to improve my magic and my physical strength. I am not the greatest at my physical strength. I believe that my body isn't very physically capable in comparison to people like Ruki or Alexander. My weapon of choice is a dagger as they are light and easy to carry on person. I mainly use magic though to fight since I have a lot of mana. 

Each of us have a specialty for people like Magnus and Lily it's their fist and legs. Alexander, Atherton and Ruki specialise in swordsmanship. Ikarous is a beast tamer and I am a magician.

I figured that I should mainly focus of practicing magic as I don't have much physical endurance no matter how hard I train. If I was good at everything I would be unbeatable, but I shouldn't get cocky. But working on what I'm weaker at is also important.

I am knowledgeable about most of my elements and know how to use them except the rarer ones. I don't know how to take out my wings yet either, i have been trying but just can't. There are so many things I have yet to learn. But that's what makes life interesting.

Something over the course of my training occurred.

I also got another three skills but I am unsure completely which they are meant to do, they're called angelic voice and a spirit's calling along with natures understanding.

Well I will figure it our sooner or later. Nothing will get on my mind if I put my mind to it. I've been training diligently. I want to prove not only to others but to myself I'm not weak. But there are always things we aren't strong against, after all we are only human. Well kinda since I am a fallen angel but you get the point.

Currently we are having lunch, like usual Lily is gossiping and blabbering about random things. I munch on my home made chicken wings and rice. Listening on  her interesting conversation about various topics.

I see Magnus snatch some of my chicken and eat it. I just give him an annoyed stare but brush it off. I see him give me that look, I knew what was coming,

"Do like meat and ass? Can i stick my meat in your ass."

He eats a piece of bread before smirking.

"Are you a bread dough? Because I'd knead you."

"Please stop, that isn't going to swoon me. Actually it's going to disenchant me."

He holds his chest where his heart is and looked at me with a pain expression as if I said the worst thing ever. I roll my eyes knowing he was joking. This man is very perverted but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I look at the empty seat beside us, knowing that they wouldn't come.

Atherton doesn't sit with us as he is older but sometimes he does as he works around here. Alexander is poking his food for who knows why. 

"Alexander are you not hungry or you just don't like the food. If you like you can have some of mine."

I swear I thought his eyes lit up for a second. I can just imagine him have a wagging dog tail. I chuckle at the thought. I see Alexander and Magnus staring at me weirdly, Ibecame flustered for a bit before composing myself. The cold expression back on my face.

I give Alexander some of my chicken wings which he gratefully accepts happily.

"Your food is the best, even better then the ones in the canteen. I wish you could make lunch for me everyday."

Magnus says a with a hint of jealousy

 "How come you offer him food but not me." 

Well didn't you snatch some of my food already. Looks like someone is jealous am I right." I say the last part teasingly as payback for before