Chapter 12: Hugs and Cuddles

A completely rewritten chap, got a lot more, I'm basically rewriting this whole story. I know I was going to make Ara cool and mysterious but this chap is cute and he is a savage. To be honest I think a savage is much more better XD.  Don't mind me. Please feel free to express your opinion if you prefer what he is like in this chap or what I was going for before.

Ara Aoki POV

Upon waking, I burrowed himself into the warm, soft sheets. It was so comfortable and warm as if a pair of arms were wrapped around me. Hold on a minute

.

.

.

There are arms wrapped around me.

I notice Ruki sleeping soundly next to me, it's been quite a while since we slpet together as weird as it sounds. The remenants of what happend yesterday filled my mind, I pinch my temples and sigh. I  rubbed the remainders of sleep from my eyes and gazed out at the horizon; its vivid light extended across a rosy sky. Reality finally sunk in, the dreams when sleeping disappearing.

I felt an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to their broad chest, gently rubbing my arm. Despite the heaviness in my stomach, it fluttered at the feeling of my body pressed against his. I sunk into the comforting warmth of his side, appreciative of the simple gesture. His touch made the room warmer somehow, my future within its walls seeming a little less bleak.

The hug was a simple enough gesture - affection, perhaps the fragile beginnings of love. The arms that held him were soft, yet strong. The feel of her body so close to his soothed me more than I had expected.  All the tension and anger from yesterday seem to slowly seep out of my body.

His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my frail body. The world around me melted away as I squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

In her embrace the world stopped still on its axis. There was no time, no wind, no rain. My mind was at peace after so long. I feel like this was all I needed at the moment, I was content. It felt so comfortable I wanted to sleep again. I feel like I'm at home...

When they clasped each other in a warm, slow and luxurious hug, they felt all oppositions to their love had melted. His chests rising and falling against my back, their breaths in unison, and the warm blood that they could feel in each others' embrace. Neither said anything enjoying the tranquility.

A single tears rolled down my eyes. Whether it be out of relief, joy, sadness.

I finally look up with a gentle smile.

"Thank you Ruki, I really needed that. It's just been a little rough."

"I'll always be here for you ever since I swore my allegiance."

"Your more then that to me now. Your like family, I wish you would not treat yourself like that."

"Well I can say the same for you, your always so distant now."

"I guess that is true, how about we try bonding more like now. I could really get use to more cuddle sessions."

"Sure Ara, anything for you."

It felt so nice to know he was there for me, the reassurance I wasn't alone. The assurance that I existed for a purpose.

"I truly from the bottom of my heart love you, although I don't say it aloud I do."

"I know, I reciprocate to those feeling."

We both stared at each other tenderly and affectionately. Neither wanted to get up and leave the warmth. I leaned on his broad back sighing. I remembered Beatrice was coming to school. As much as I don't want that to happen I can't do much about it.