Chapter 3

Years passed since the boy was born, he now looked like a 17-18yrs old, he stopped aging after that. At the same time he collected many shiny stones which he called diamonds, golds, silvers, irons, ruby, and many others.

He also found this super-duper hard thingy that he calls vibranium and some other minerals like uru.

At the same time, he also took some blood of those large beasts he called dinosaurs, and created some other species that are a less ferocious than those dinosaurs.

However, the dinosaurs were always eating them that's why they cannot reproduce.

Annoyed, he decided to annihilate every dinosaurs in existence and replaced them with the animals he created.

He also found some small crystals on some dinosaurs he killed, and all of those dinosaurs can pretty much use some elements and are pretty strong.

He suspected that those crystals are the reason for this, but he doesn't care about it as he doesn't need and just let it be.

Also, he found out that he can easily control the laws, rules, restrictions and order of the world. As long as he willed it, he can do anything.

After another many years, he grew bored as he doesn't have someone to talk to. When suddenly, he saw an ape that is copying the way he sits and the like.

That is when an idea hit him, he changed the body structure of the ape to be identical to him, however as it is his first time, his job was not made well.

So, he searched for other apes, even gorillas and monkeys were not spared as he changed all of their body structure to be at least similar to him.

Even those weird species he called yeti did not escape his claws and were experimented by him.

After many years, he can now finally perfectly change any animals to be similar to him, and he called them humans.

However, what he didn't expect was, after many years, those monkey family actually managed to evolve, making their appearance almost identical to a human.

He was pretty depressed about it as he spends many years only to find out that they can evolve, some of them even started a tribe, is what they called it, and live together.

However, this made him fascinated, he grew curious of mankind, he wanted to know what's so special about them to actually be able to evolve even though the other powerful species like dinosaurs couldn't.

After many years of observing, he grew even more interested. Humans keeps surprising him, they built cities, kingdoms, and even empires.

However, he also saw that they are constantly in war, so he decided to create other species similar to humans which he called demons.

He took some DNA of many different animals and fused them to a human. The first demon he created has a strength of mammoth, large wings that looks like that of a bat, and a pair of bull horns on his head.

Of course, this demon also has the ferociousness of the race which he hunted to extinction way back in the past, the ferociousness of a dinosaur.

He released the demon into an empire capital, and guess what? The demon destroyed 1/4 of the capital, killed hundred or so soldiers before he was subdued, but the demon still managed to escape due to his wings.