Chapter 6

As the girl approached the house, which is rumored to have been already existed since the start of the empire, she began to feel nervous.

Even if the rumors might be false but the house should've at least already been there since when there was still a war with the demons.

Some rumors even said that the person living in this house is an immortal, after all that person has been buying stuffs from the capital from time to time and hasn't even age.

She wanted to ask if the rumors are true, and also wanted to ask about the war with the demons, after all it has already been more or less 3 centuries since the war ended.

Many already forgotten about the demons, however, as a royal princess, she have some knowledge about the demons and wanted to ask about it.

As she neared the house, she felt as if someone was looking at her, like a primal hunter looking at its prey.

This pretty much caused her to tremble but she still walked until she arrived at the door of the house. She knocked it several times and waited.

After a few seconds, the door opens, revealing the most handsome man she have ever seen. Though she quickly woke up from her daze as she noticed his eyes.

They were empty, they don't have appreciation, lust, excitement or any of all that, its just that, blank and empty.

Now this gives her a surprise as she knew that her beauty can even cause the gods to lust for her, how could an ordinary man like him not feel anything?

For some strange reason, the man did not say anything, he ignored her. However, he still let her do whatever she wanted to do.

The girl, continue pestering him, and after a couple of years he finally decided to talk to her. He learned that her name is Helen, the princess of this kingdom.

She ask him what his name was but he said that he had none for he didn't need it. She just told him that, once he decided for his name, then he will come tell her first.

Years passed and Helen was now 20yrs old, her father told her that she will have to marry a man named Paris and she will have to make a trip on the city of Troy.

She didn't want to, she cursed the heavens and gods for their unfairness, but there is nothing she could do, it was already approved by her parents.

It has already been full seven years since they met, and during those time, she didn't know when, but she fell in love with him, she also knew that he loves her, or at least has some feelings for her.

Now, she was going to leave the man she loved for a guy she never met just because her parents say so.

Months passed since her departure, and war was currently on-going, she was watching the battlefield down below and felt a bit sad, she knew that these people are fighting for her, but her heart already and forever, belongs to him.

Suddenly, at the other side of the battlefield, a cloacked figure slowly approached, getting the attention of all soldiers.

Seeing the cloaked figure, a small smile appeared on Helen's face, she already know who it is, she have been with him long enough for her to know the real him even if there are others who looked exactly like him, and probably because of her love for him.

Suddenly, the earth trembles as thousands of rock giants with a height about 10meters emerged from the ground.

The rock giants then started to kill all soldiers, while the cloaked figure flew towards Helen, and said, "This one is taking thou with me, art thou willing?"

Helen cried but quickly nodded her head. Then he carried her in a princess carry and flew her away.

Then, he looks at her and said, "This one has chosen a name, would thou likes to know?"

"Un! What is it?"

He smiled and gaze at the sky before looking back at her, straight in the eyes. "Zeth, Zeth Genesis."

AN: Picture above is Helen's appearance.