Chapter 4

The emperor of the enpire which was attack by the demon also sent this information to other empires, however they just laughed at the emperor.

This caused him to frown, after all he created that demon so that the humans can unite and fight a single common enemy.

He didn't expect this outcome, so he decided to create more demons, and he even created seven demons to rule the entire demon race.

Each of those seven has the strength of a T-Rex, skin as hard as an iron armor, speed of a Raptor, wings of a pterodactyl, and can has those crystal in their bodies that allows them to control fear and change it to any elements.

He also gave the demons a small country he called Atlantis. Then, he watched as the demons slaughter empire after empire, kingdoms after kingdoms, until every country already knew the existence of demons.

He noticed that if this slaughtering continued then the humans will go extinct. So he gave the humanity some hope, a hero, a champion, whom they can put their faith into.

He went to a kingdom and gift the king there a sword and scabbard he created himself. He called it Excalibur, its blade is made from Vibranium, sharp enough to cut anything.

Its scabbard was also enchanted by him to heal the weilder, and told them who ever can pull the sword out of the stone where it left it, shall be the new king and will lead humanity to fight against the demon.

He don't know what happened after that as he already left. Then, he went from country to country and grant them a champion.

There is this one country where he gave a person an ability to borrow the power of light, which is quite effective against the demons.

Also, he discovered another problem, those that died will have their soul left their body, he didn't know what it is and just called it soul or spirit.

These soul is filling the world, disturbing the balance, usually he just erase them but if he did that every time he will surely be tired to death, though he is an immortal being.

So, he decided to create a sub-world where all this spirits, souls, or ghost will go after they left their mortal body.

The humans actually managed to push the demons on the verge of extinction, he planned to create a new race if they couldn't handle it but it looks like he worry too much.

Also, in millions of demons, only around a thousand left, they hid on the Atlantis, planning to recuperate.

However, the humans are adamant on exterminating them, so he created another sub-world for demons and let them stay there where the fear energy is abundant.

After many years that passed, he finally decided to just live in seclusion on some random mountain near an empire.

He built a humble home there and stayed at that mountain for several years. He actually quite love living there, and being just an ordinary mortal.

He sometimes went down on the mountain and go to the capital to buy some ingredients and other necessity.