Chapter 7

Many years have passed and Zeth and Helen was happily living with each other. They traveled around the world, enjoyed their culture and even stayed there for several years.

Zeth also told Helen the truth, about who he is, the fact that he lived for possibly millions or billions of years.

He told her that he was the one created the humans because he was lonely of being alone, about how the humans almost destroy each other due to constant wars.

He told her that he was the one created the demons, he was the one who created the angels and also the one who gave the humanity to fight back the demons.

He confessed everything. It took her at least half an hour before Helen managed to absorb all the information about her beloved.

Zeth was actually afraid, he was afraid that maybe she will hate him, or maybe she will change the way she treats him.

However, his worries are for naught as in the end, nothing has changed aside from the fact that Zeth turned Helen into an immortal like him, after all he was afraid of losing her.

Helen of course happily agreed, later that night, she rewarded Zeth with lots and lots of love.

While Zeth and Helen were happily walking around a city, he overheard the legend about the queen who sacrificed herself to close the gates of the land of shadows century ago.

'Land of Shadows?'

Zeth was confused, he decided to go back to the house they bought before using his All-Seeing-Eyes.

There, he saw that in the sub-world he created where evil souls were being sent, a strong soul began consuming others until its strength already grew to a terrifying levels which is enough to contend to a ruler level demons.

Then, it forcefully opened the gates of the land of shadow and invade the human world.

The queen of this kingdom, and also the strongest warrior in the entire kingdom, decided to directly went inside the land of shadows and close the gate from the other side.

She was successful, though at the cost of herself, she stayed at the other side for hundred or so years and even now was still guarding the gates.

"What is it Zeth, did something happened?"

Zeth turn around and saw Helen looking at him with a worried face. He smiled as he shook his head and patted her head.

"Its nothing, just a small problem on one of my sub-worlds."

"Is there....something I can do?"

Zeth smiled, he knew that Helen's strength right now, she has no problem dealing with seven rulers and ten commandments even they combined their strength.

If Zeth measured her strength right now, then it would surely be at heavenly level, a level above the ruler.

"Well, you can come with me."

"Really?!"

"Of course."

"Yes! I'll go prepare myself now!"

Seeing her dashed off, Zeth just shook his and sighed. He began to think about the queen, this kingdom is ruled by the strongest, and the queen was the strongest of all ruler.

However, she actually went to the land of shadows, or what he calls as hell, a few minutes after her coronation.

'Also, her beauty is actually comparable to Helen.'

'Scathach huh~ this should be at least a little bit entertaining.'