Chapter 14

Thousands of miles away from the village where Zeth and co. are staying, a luxurious golden carriage being pulled by four red color horses can be seen.

The speed of the horse, or rather the carriage, was so fast that only a blur can be seen.

These four horses are a magic beast, each of them are at the level of a disaster, yet there speed can even put those at the commander level to shame.

There are also at least 30 knights guarding the carriage riding the same horse as the one pulling the carriage.

There is also one elderly looking man sitting above the carriage, he has his eyes closed and just sat there as if he was one with nature.

This old man was a mage at the peak stage calamity level, though he is very respected as mage was very rare, only one in a hundred thousand people can have a talent to be a mage.

And in those mages, only 80% can reach storm level, at those 80% only 60% can reach typhoon level, at those 60% only 40% can reach disaster level, at those 40%, only 20% can reach calamity level, at those 20% only 10% can reach ruler level, and those 5% only 1% can reach heaven level.

(Example- 100,000mages, only 80,000 can reach storm level, at that 80,000 only 48,000 can reach typhoon level, at that 48,000, only 19,200 can reach disaster level.

At those 19,200 only 3,840 can reach the calamity level, at that 3,840 only 384 can reach commander level, and at that 384 only about 20 can reach ruler level, at that 20 only 2 can reach heavenly level)

And even though the mages are only small in number, they are still very strong, much stronger than warriors at their level.

That's why this old man was so respected, as there are only thousands of calamity level mages. And in their empire, there are only 11 other calamity level mages, excluding the old man.

Also, since mages can cast spells, they are pretty useful on a battlefield as they can cast many anti-army level spells, just one mage is already equivalent to at least a hundred warriors at the same level in battlefield.

Inside the carriage, a woman with an empire toppling beauty can be seen cowering at the very corner, tears were falling on her eyes as she keep sobbing.

This girl is none other than Semiramis herself.

Along with her, is a middle-aged man with above average looks, if one were to observe closer, it's as if he wasn't there at all, you can see him, but couldn't feel him.

This man, already reached the peak stage commander level, just a step away from ruler level.

Even though this man looks around 30 years old, he is in fact more than 150yrs old. At the commander level, one's life-span will increase up to 500yrs.

"How long do you plan on crying over there? You should be happy instead! Our emperor took a liking to you and wanted you to be his concubine, even though you're just a mortal!"

The man said, while looking at Semiramis sobbing on the floor with irritated expression.

Suddenly, the carriage shook as it was forced to stop. The man opened the window and shouted at the warriors.

"What is happening!? Why did we stopped!?"

A soldier answered, without even looking towards the man as he pointed his finger in front.

"A-Ah captain, t-there is someone on the road. A beautiful woman, a beautiful woman comparable to that girl inside!"

The man inside the carriage, the captain, was already beyond angry. Did they mean that we stopped just because there is a beautiful woman?!

However, the captain still went out of the carriage and checked. Sure enough, the woman was beautiful, comparable to the woman that their emperor ordered them to find.

Suddenly, a perverted smile appeared on the captain's face. He was already full of lust being on the same carriage with a beautiful woman, but he controlled his lust as the woman belongs to the emperor.

If he tried to even touch a single strand on her hair, then even if he was the captain of the royal knights that served directly under the emperor, he would have his hands cut off.

But, this woman doesn't belong to the emperor right? Then he could anything he wants to her! After all, he didn't think that this woman is as strong as him.

He will surely 'play' with her until she broke.