₱ãrt-4 • Solve

Taehyung press the calling bell for fifteen minutes but no answer come from inside and that makes Taes blood boiling ,

"Jungkook!! Open your fucking door.. Neither, I won't hesitate to break it." Taehyung vigorously yell and put his both hand on waist and exhale heavily.

Taehyung know Jungkook's inside in the house cause his room's light is on. Jungkook pick his head from the curtain and see Taehyung walking back and forth infront of his house..

"Why he still here?? " Jungkook anxiously blabbering to himself and biting his nails..

He gulp and come downstairs and open the back door of his house, he's really afraid to encounter with Taehyung and embressed and guilt both mix up inside him which is disturb him so much.

He open the door and immediately start walking to the main road.. Taehyung about to go pressing the bell again but suddenly he heard door cracking sound and look at that side and see Jungkook's try to escape

"Jungkook!!" Taehyung call him ,and Jungkook immediately speed up his pace

"Jungkook!!!" Taehyung calling again and follow him also

"Jungkookaa !! Where are you going ?
Why are you running?"

Taehyung claim and running behind him ,

"Jungkook !! please stop!!
I need to talk to you ~~~~ Jungkook!!"

But , Jungkook keeps running .He knows that ignoring is not the solution of their problem but that time ignore is best option for him.

But, suddenly Jungkook change the road and that cause to Taehyung stopped at the middle road and look at surrounding but no where Jungkook's sign ..

Tae vigorously take out his phone and open their chat message

Fine! If you want to maintain your this attitude then do it , just run away. I want to here to inform you that if you don't go to soccer match tomorrow, your name will be cut off from the team..That's it."

Taehyung write and turn around.

Jungkook return home and placed his exhaust body on his pulpy mattress and close his eyes..

It is not easy to avoid him ..But nothing to do. I don't want to break our friendship for my feeling which won't come out for which always hide on my heart.

To think , Taehyung will never be him it's make him more vulnerable and shatter.. He sigh and take out the phone from pocket and open the chat and see the Taehyung's message..

He bite his lip and off the phone

"Sorry, Tae I know you don't like my this new behavior.. But, I'm helpless, I'm also suffering to avoid you , I really missing you. "

"Then ,Why are you avoiding me?"
Suddenly ,Tae enter his room and cross his hands ..

"Tae! Y-you...W-what are you doing here?" Jungkook immediately get up and anxiously ask

" Answer me, first!!Jungkook" Taehyung firmly assert and come near to him

" Ooo, hmmm!! You know it well..for that daye incident" Jungkook hesitantly said and avoid his gaze from him

"Tae, I didn't want to do it, I swear . We both were drunk that night and I'm really sorry for that. I really guilt for that.."

"Now, stop your nonsense and I'm also guilt for my words , But avoid is not the solution of our problem...So, don't do it again!"

"I swear..I won't Tae.."

Jungkook hold Tae's hand and promised him

"And, don't tell anyone about our secret..That has been between us if you'll say it to anyone then I'll never forgive you... Mind it Jungkook "

Jungkook stand behind him and hug him

"Thank you so much to forgive me
Don't worry... I won't say it to anyone "Jungkook state and back hug him

Both of them smile and Taehyung also hold his both hands--------------------

--------------------