₱ãrt-26 • Detour

Few time later

Jungkook and Taehyung spend their life with enjoy... A week ago they returned from their honeymoon in Venice, .. Now, they're getting ready to go to Australia ...

Australia is Taehyung's favorite place where he always want to go ....

They are living their lives in a beautiful way ...

"Good morning!! Tae baby..." Jungkook just woke up and came down stairs and went towards the Tae in kitchen and hugged him from back and kissed and licking his neck....

" Jungkook just woke up and came down stairs and went towards the Tae in kitchen and hugged him from back and kissed and licking his neck

"Kookie !! What are you doing?? You're too much horny..you know!!"
Tae said him with his shame smile and glanced him...

Jungkook lifted him up and went to their room and put him on bed...

"Jungkook!! Not now... We had it night already.. my hip will be crushe... Please.." Taehyung said with cute voice... But, inside he also want to... He loves Jungkook's touch , he loves Jungkook making love to him..

"Really!! Then, I want to..." Jungkook took off his clothes... And kissed his juicy lips tightly.....

-

Jungkook and Taehyung spend their life without any disturbance then, They are joined their office ....

Taehyung also joined their company but he joined their Kim Group LTD..not his husband's company Jeon Sons. Corporation...

Yoongi and Jimin shifted in Japan and Yoongi handle their business from Japan... And Taehyung handle their business in Korea...

Taehyung and Jungkook are both busy in their professional career and unknownly their professional relationship entered between their personal relationship So, Jungkook and Taehyung have to spend most of their time outside for work sources ...They couldn't give each other time like they did before...

Their two companies are running on top of everyone... Specially , Jeon Sons.Corporation now no.1 company in South Korea... So, there is a bit of a competition between the two of them.

Taehyung always wants to be on
no. 1 company cause Kim Group now 2 nd position .... He is so obsessed with it ....And , alaways tried to be No .1 company....

-

Present time

"Taehyung!! What's wrong with you?? Now,already night 12.30 am .. Why are you holding a laptop till now ??" Jungkook laid beside him on bed and asked him worriedly....

But, Taehyung didn't replied him cause he's very busy with his laptop and his presentation....

Jk asked him again ... but he doesn't answer him.... And this time , Jeon gets angry and sits up, and he snatches the laptop from his hand ....

Taehyung surprised by his actions ...and asked

"Jeon!! What happened?? Why you take my laptop?? "

"Tae!! This is not office.. this is our home... So, please don't bring any official things in home... Many times I said to you..But, you don't care about it..so, today I'm unwillingly did it to you....." Jungkook rolled his eyes and said him with harsh voice...

"Are you done ?? Give it back Jeon... I'll shut down it soon... " Taehyung replied him and tried to take his laptop from him....

" Tae!!You never called me by Jeon ... suddenly,Why did you used Jeon?? This is my official name..."

"Okay!! Sorry... Give it back...I don't have time to argue with you... You didn't drink your coffee?" Taehyung doesn't care about his words ..he only wants to back his laptop....

Jungkook didn't except this type attitude from him....He was very disappointed and left the laptop with him and take the coffee cup and went to sleep in another room ...

He was very disappointed and left the laptop with him and take the coffee cup and went to sleep in another room

Jungkook POV.

What happened with Tae?? This is not my Tae whom I loved ...That was another one .. he was cute , boxy smile, talented ....but this Tae - Tae...

Jungkook keeps thinking about him..

But, Taehyung keeps doing his work ..Now,he doesn't care about his husband Jungkook.. Because to him, he is just a competitor now for him ...

Tomorrow, is a big day for them.. cause tomorrow a big company will auction the tender which is very high level ....And, that company which gets that tender will be top from other companies for the next few years ....

Taehyung want that tender desperately ....

But, Taehyung doesn't know that his desparate behavior is pushing him away from Jungkook ...

------------------------