₱ãrt-15 • Love Game

According to Yoongi's words, Taehyung goes to everyone's house with their gifts... Now only, two gifts remain ....

Taehyung POV.

Finally, most of the gifts... I'm already distributed ...only, two gifts remain...This time I'll go Jennie's house ...Her anger will break by to see me...These days I was avoiding her too much..

Having said that, he took the car to her house ....

Jennie want to be a top modeler so, She had been training in France for two years ... Robert is her real boyfriend and also a CEO of AXA group in France....And, Jennie's father also a billionaire of the South Korea..but he is also very greedy person... Jennie love her father very much so she is always listen to her father's word..and according to his word , unwillingly she agreed play a love game with Taehyung but she always saw him as a good friend.... Cause, Jennie's company and Taehyung's companies are equal level in Share market .... Jennie's father want to be No. 1 share holder than their company and also want to destroy their shares....So, he told her to play a love game with him, so that he can ruin his company and make his property in his own name ...

Jennie POV.

Oh my god!!!! Why Taehyung wants to come here?? Suddenly, he called me and want to come... I have to prepared myself ... I'm just tired of this play.. My dad Will be destroy my friendship and love life ....

"Jennie!!! Jennie!!" Taehyung called her name with happy smile....

Jennie quickly comes down from the upstairs...she wore shorts with crop top and literally she looks so hot ..

she wore shorts with crop top and literally she looks so hot

" Ooo!!! Tae Baby.... Are you fine?? These few days, I couldn't tell you how I'm spent my time without you ... My baby"...

Jennie, immediately approached him and hugged him tightly ....

"Jennie!!Are you angry with me?"

"No, Baby!!! "

" Jennie, This looks so nice to you ... And you are wearing my favorite color green ... You know, I also missed you past few days.."

Taehyung hugged her back too...Then, they sit on sofa...and Tae grabbed her hand....

Jennie POV.

Ooo god!! When will Tae go? If, Robert sees me with Taehyung then, I will be in great trouble ....What I'll do??

"Jennie!!! Jennie!! Can you hear me??"
"Huhhh !!! Tae baby... Yes !! Did you say anything??" Jennie surprisedly asked him back..

"What?? Haven't you heard anything I've said to you ??"

"Sorry!! Baby... Actually, I have to go somewhere...So, I'm thinking, How do I leave you now?? You come so far for me and I can't give you time ... "

"It's okay!! Jennie... I just came to give you this present ..My brother brought this gift from Japan for you ...."

"Really!!! Ooo My God!! Thanks... I'll unpacked this gift later ...

"Okay..I should go now" Taehyung get up and go towards the door ...

"Ok!!Tae baby... Bye.. Take Care..." Jennie told him with excited face...

Finally!! He's gone ....I should inform father now that his brother has come from Japan ....

"Hello!! Dad, you know ~~~~~~

-

"Jimin!!! Are you feel better now!!" Yoongi asked him and put his hand on Jimin's forehead....

" Yes!!! Hyung.. Thank you so much to take care of me ....But, I'm feeling so guilt... that you couldn't go with Tae for me ... " Jimin make sad cute face and told him....

" Shhhhh!!!! Don't talk... You're not well.. Don't think about me... I'm okay"
Yoongi make soft smile on his face and told him....

"Now , it's going to be in the evening an you don't eat anything all day .. Will I make something ???"

Having said that he tried to wake up from bed....at the same time Yoongi grabbed his shoulder and put him to bed ...And he brings his face to his face and goes to his ear and softly said-
" You're weak!! I'm not want any trouble for you...Just close your eyes."

-------------------