₱ãrt-28 • Punishment

Taehyung was shocked to hear this thing from him....

He somehow moved Jungkook's hand over his face ...and said

"Are you out of your mind?? What
th---- ~~~~~~ummmm~~" Jungkook didn't let him finish his words .....
He kissed his seductive juicy lips... Taehyung tried to remove him from him.. But, Jk was forcefully pinned him to the wall and locked his both arm above his head.... And started to move his lips.....

But Tae didn't answer back cause he was guilty and confused.... But jk groped his butt forcefully so he gasped and let jk slip his tongue in his mouth and taste his hot carven.....

"hmm!!!!!" Tae moaned out at this time.... And jk smirked about it....

But jk suddenly stopped and looked at his state....

At this time Taehyung couldn't hold his own pleasure !! So He put his hand on his nape and tried to kiss him again ...

After kiss , Jungkook looked at Taehyung and licked his lips cause he saw his eyes are closed and his lips are parted and saliva drowned through his chin...

Taehyung slowly, opened his eyes and said
"I am sorry really sorry.... I didn't mean to hurt you... I was so greedy at that time that I coudn't think properly about anything...."

Jungkook didn't say a word and turned around...

Taehyung suddenly hugged him from back...and said

"I am really sorry please forgive me... I can do anything for repay you... I do anything to get your forgiveness...."

"You can do anything.... Really??? So how I suppose you that if I tell you that I want to punish you...." he asked evilly...

"wh---what???" Tae shuttered....

"I want to punish you baby..." Jk seductively said.... He knew that Tae can't do that... Cause he didn't like this kind of things....

But Jungkook was left shocked after what he hear it from him....

"Then punish me Jungkook...." He started with a low voice....

Then he turned to see that Tae was crying but he knows that he heard right....

"I am not harmful and I will give you that prove.... So pu----nish m---me..."Tae said with hiccups....

Jungkook then wiped his tears and said

"I didn't want to hurt you babe.... But what you are doing with me today is hurting me to the hell.... "

Then he went to his ears and said

"Tae !!! I'll punish you , today... "

Hearing it, Taehyung whimpered and tried to pushed him back and... But Jungkook didn't let him do that ... He again grabbed his hand and again pinned on wall and He ripped his shirt button and tie ...then took off his tie and tied up tae's both hand....

Then Jungkook throw him to the bed and Tae bounced on it cause his plump ass....

Taehyung want to go but Jungkook didn't let him... He immediately hovered over him and suck his white , sweaty neck...