₱ãrt-14 • Sick

Yoongi brings gifts for every Taehyung's closest friends ... So, He and Taehyung decide that they will go to their houses on holiday....

They go out on Sunday for distribution those gifts..

They decide go to Jimin's house first ..

" Hyung!!! I don't understand why you want to go to his house first ???? We could go to his house later ...I don't want to see his face in the morning ...Let's go to Jennie's house first ...." Taehyung asked Yoongi with annoyed face....

"Not at all .. His house is in front of our house.. Why??? You've any problem... And ,By the way for a while I noticed you that you don't like to mention him in any topic....What happened???? I know you're angry with him...But that doesn't mean you should avoid him like this ...And infact you both are best friends..." Yoongi confusedly and doubtfully told him...

"You can't understand!!! Hyung...So don't ask me anything about him or his related too ....I will stand outside of his house and you will go inside and give him....And don't force me to go...." Taehyung rudely said him...

After saying that , Taehyung look at the outside from the side window of car....

Taehyung POV.

I am also very worried about this matter as he is my best friend .. But seeing him makes me feel weird ...and unexpectedly I harshly treat him....I have to find the reason of it......

"Tae !!!Tae!!Tae!!" Yoongi called him..

"Huuuhhhh!!! Yaahhhh ...what Hyung???" Taehyung immediately wake up from his thought and reply him....

" Yes!!! We have arrived "

" Yes!!! You go!! I'm sitting in the car .."
Taehyung told Yoongi...

Yoongi didn't talk to him much about that and went to Jimin's house with gifts... He called Jimin but nothing response came from inside...Then,he noticed that door is unlocked..and he open the door slightly and went to his room.....

Why hyung taking so much time??? Twenty minutes has passed, but he is not coming... Is everything okay inside?? No, no...I have to go....

Taehyung immediately get down from the car and go to inside of the house...
And, call out the Yoongi...

"Yes!!!Tae ..Come on over here..." Yoongi replied him with worried voice....

Taehyung quickly ran upstairs ...

"What happ--- Taehyung didn't finished his words to seeing Jimin's position ....

Cause he was hold his stomach with one hand and holding Yoongi's hand with the other hand tightly and moaning for pain...and Yoongi was rubbing his hands on his stomach to calm him .....

"Taaa--eee!!! Aahhhhh!!!aa" Jimin Shouting his name....

" Yah!!yah!!! Jimin...what happened ?? How was your situation like this ? " Taehyung asked him worriedly....

" Ye---yesterday !! I --I ate too much sushi !!aahhh!!! Ooo Jesus !!! that's why I feel so much trouble now ... Ooo Lord!!!! Help me....." Jimin replied him with painful voice....

"Ooooooo !!! I see... You forget that outside food are not good for you ... Doctor already was alert you for that..
But, you !!!! I have nothing to say" Taehyung told him with angry and worried voice......

" Okkkk!!!! Taehyung... don't angry with him... I'll take care of him Today!!" Yoongi said that

"What??? But....You said that... Today.. you'll distribute all presents ....." Taehyung asked him....

"Before I said that to you...But now...How do I leave him in this state ??" Yoongi replied him and looked at the Jimin....

TAEHYUNG POV.

What happened with hyung?? I'm his friend..I have to stay here but hyung suddenly take responsibility of him...and he behave more than a friend....Is he okay????

"Then, okay... I'll be stay with him..and you go and distribute all gifts to your friends..." Yoongi told him clearly...

Taehyung didn't understand anything at that situation.....And he left that place....

----------------------