₱ãrt-31 • Fragile

"Mam!!Why did you stop me ?? Sir, said he would take rest ..But --"
Eun-jung interrupted Bambam's word and said

"Bambam!! I know you're very sincere about your work... But, Give Taehyung some space... Don't forget, Jungkook Sir is his husband... They both want some time for each other ...."

Eun-jung put her hand on Bambam's shoulder and said him...

"But,Mam!! How do I know if Sir needs anything right now ?? Cause, His phone is with me ..."
Bambam pulled his phone out of his pocket ....

"Oooo gooddddddd!!! Bambam.. don't worry, Jungkook's P.A ... Lisa is there. She'll handle it all things.. She is very obedient, intelligent like you.. So --"

Bambam immediately repeat her word
"Lisa??? You said Lisa??"

Bambam frowned and shocking asked

Eun-jung again said

"Yes!! Lisa... Her full name is Park Lalisa ..."

"P - park lalisa!! " Bambam said it and immediately went to his own small chamber and locked it...

Eun-jung didn't understand anything.. and,she also left the place....

-

Taehyung went to near that table and looked down and saw Jungkook and Lisa together under it and they both are laughing to each other...

Taehyung immediately rolled his eyes furiously, and fisted his hands and yelled at him

"Jungkook !!!!!!!!!!!! "

After hearing his yell.. Jungkook and Lisa immediately got up and turned back with shocking eyes....

"Tae -- Taehyung!! When did you come?? " Jungkook asked him with curiosity tone

Taehyung was very angry to see him with Lisa and after hearing this question he became more anger....

"Just shut the fuck your mouth Jeon Jungkook!! You know, I've been looking for you since I came from airport .... I waited for you when, When you come and see me ...
But, I'm wrong.. you're more busy here with this girl ...
And, now you're asked me when did I come?? You're shameless man....
You bloody busturd Jungkook!!"

Taehyung's face turned in red by anger....

"S -- sir!! Listen to ---" Lisa tried to calm down Tae but Taehyung attacked her by his bitter words

"Shut your fucking mouth!! You bloody slut!! Everything I've heard .. all true . You're here to win your boss's mind by your phy -----"

Jungkook hearing it , moved himself infront of Taehyung and give him a big slap on left cheeks of Taehyung...

Jungkook grabbed his wrist tightly and dragged him near to table

"Just look down!! By my hands , these files dropped and all the papers were out, so we were collecting those papers from ground .... Just when I got out to meet you, that's when it happened... " Jungkook elaborately said him...

Taehyung listening it, looked down at feel guilt for his bad behavior towards them, specially Lisa....

Lisa was crying to listening it...

"Lisa!! You go .." Jungkook went near to her and said her with teary and broken tone...

Lisa left, his chamber....

Taehyung turned back to Jungkook and saw that Jungkook's eyes filled with tear....

Taehyung immediately went near to him and put his grabbed his hand and said

"Jungkook!! I'm sorry... Sorry... I know, I'm very bad... I always treat you badly ...I did it very much today .... Please forgive me...."

But, this time Jungkook is very hurted by his bitter words.... He left his hands from him and said..

"Taehyung!! Please leave me alone... Don't force yourself to stay here... Please"

Taehyung didn't say anything and biting his lower lip and looked down..with guilt....

Taehyung immediately got out from his chamber and went to lift and went to his car

Jungkook pinned on wall and sat on floor and his tears fall down from his face

Taehyung reached their house and open the door and got in and closed and pinned on door and sat on floor

And said

"Sorry!! Jungkook... I'm very bad.... Always... I break you .... To - Today I hit on your character ... I doubted to your character... Cheee!! "

Taehyung wanted to slapped himself...

-----------------