₱ãrt-22 • Making Love

Jungkook's face was very close to Taehyung's face and... there was a difference of a few inches between their lips ..... Tae's slowly closing his eyes because Jungkook's breathing sound and his touch drive him crazy...

Jungkook borrowed his face near his ear and said in seductive voice...

"Don't close your eyes Tae!! I want you enjoy this kiss with your open eyes .. I want you listen our kiss sound clearly which you'll be never feel before in your life.. I'll fuck you today lovely that you'll never realized... "

Tae's ashamed to hear it from him and smile to look another sight...

"Taehyung!! Look at me... Only look at me..." Jungkook used one hand to Tae's head and another hand wrapped Tae's thin waist and pulled him closer to him...

Jungkook's strong breathe touch Tae's lips which drove him crazy and attracted to him...

Atlast, Jungkook closed the gap smashing his lips on Taehyung and Jungkook feel the warm , sweet saliva of Tae which he never tasted in his life....

Jungkook lifted him and placed on bed .. and suddenly, Taehyung pulled Jk closer to him and begins to kiss him again ...

 and suddenly, Taehyung pulled Jk closer to him and begins to kiss him again

Kissing time, Jungkook unbutton Tae's shirt and trouser...

Jungkook slowly went to Tae's seductive neck and licking and leave purple marks on him....

Jungkook paused and looked at his beloved person who was admiring beauty and breathing fast.... He become excited to see him like that position and he want to make him more enthusiastic....so he borrowed his mouth to the front of Tae's pinky nipples...and he licks them softy and he sucks them...

Taehyung bit his swollen lips and moaning
" I - I--- a -d - d ore you !! Fucking Kookie -- ahh !!! Ahmmm ~~~ uu aahhh yeah~~"

Jungkook travelled his hand all over his body...

Taehyung felt hot waves spreading all over his body

Jungkook slowly slowly came down to his body part ... and he placed himself between Taehyung's legs and kissed his beautiful thighs..