₱ãrt-18 • Betrayal

Third Person POV.

The next morning Jimin woke up and came downstairs.. He is much better today than yesterday. He go to kitchen for grabbed some food... He grabbed some breads, half boil egg and coffee..
Then, he noticed a letter on the dining table and he took it and open it and started reading ....

______

To
Jimin,

Hi ! Jimin.. Firstly, I want to apologise to you that without informed you I'm leaving.. But , I have to tell you something very important.... I don't want to be late so, I want to say that I Like You , Ever since I saw you .. specially, I like you because you always stay beside my brother in any critical situation that one attracted me the most ... I know I'm very poor to propose someone also I'm not romantic but I'll try to give you entire happiness which is you deserve...
And, another important thing is I'm waiting for your reply..

Your faithfully
Yoongi.

_

Jimin POV.

Idiot!! I like you too.. I'm also fall for you from our first meeting... But!! I have to clear all things about Taehyung and Jungkook... I know he'll help me .... I should call him now....

Having said that, Jimin got up from the chair to get his phone... Suddenly, someone knocked the door from outside... Immediately, he go towards the door and open the door...

"You!!" Jimin surprisingly asked to see the person....

-

Jungkook was wearing his T-shirt and ready to go to college.. then, he slightly glanced that gift which is given by Tae's brother.. he goes to near of that gift and hold it ....

Jungkook POV.

I'm totally forget about it. Who knows what's inside ?? I should unpacked it..

Jk is busy to opening it..When, he opened it then he saw a wrist watch..

Wooh!! It's literally so beautiful ...But I think this is women's wrist watch.. Ooo wait there is a message with this ...

This prescious present for my prescious girl .. Jennie
From , Taehyung

After reading it, Jungkook tore it

This is Jennie's present which is unfortunately exchange with mine.. Lucky Jennie !! She's got Taehyung like diamond...
But I'm very unfortunate guy since from my childhood... Firstly , I lost my parents , my childhood and now My love Taehyung.....

Jungkook grabbed that gift and went to her house for return back it...

Finally, he reached her house but He doesn't want to talk to her ...but,
Jesus don't want that , I think Jesus want to show him another things...

Jungkook was standing in front of the door of her house and calling her but at the time he heard something weird sounds from inside.. Then, he goes in front of the window with curiosity and he is surprised to see inside....

 Then, he goes in front of the window with curiosity and he is surprised to see inside

He saw that Jennie kissed someone else ...

Without time waste Jungkook open the door harshly and goes in without hesitation...he looked at them and claps his hands ...
Jennie was surprised to see him..
she immediately got up from her boyfriend's lap ...

"J -- jung jung -- ko -- ok !!y -- you.. why- are - you - here ???" Jennie surprisedly and hesitantly asked him.

" Jennie!! Why are you so shocked?? Are you okay?? And my name is Jungkook not J -- jung Jung kook !! " Jungkook sarcastically replied her..

"He he!! Robert , he is Jungkook ..my friend.." Jennie introduced Jungkook to Robert and kept fake smile on her face....

" Shut up!!! You slut... "Friend" you bloody fucking girl!! Have you any common sense .. You love Taehyung and kissed someone else... And, now behaving you don't know anything" Jungkook angrily told her...

" Jungkook !! Mind your language.. who's slut?? And "love" with "Taehyung" my foot.. I love Robert..not your Bloody friend Taehyung... My dad told me to did.. so I'm playing with him nothing more...." Jennie entusiastically replied

After hearing that, Robert was surprised to hear that ...and stared at her ..

" You bloody slut !! Bloody cheater cock.. you playing with My Tae's heart.. he madly love with you..and "You"... Bitch.. Jerk " Jungkook harshly attacked her by his words..

"Jungkook !!!!!!!" Jennie shouted on him and comes forward to slap him ..

Jungkook immediately hold her hand tightly... Jennie feel the pain and trying to remove it from him...

" Don't do this again.. You already much hurted Taehyung but now is enough.. Stay away from us.." Jungkook rolled his eyes and fiercely told her...

Having Said that, he threw her hand and he slightly glanced to her bf and go to him ..

"I understand!! You have been in love with a liar for so long who every moment laying to you.." Jungkook put his hand on his shoulder and tried to calm him...

Robert go to her and give her a slap and heatedly said ---
"I didn't expect it from you , Jennie
Loving you was the biggest mistake of my life ..But I will not increase our relationship more than.. We should break up now!! "

" Robert!! Listen to me.. I'm sorry !! Sorry.. Please forgive me!! " Jennie kneel down infront of him and begged him...

"I've loved you since the beginning , Robert... But!! My dad suddenly, came and asked to do it.. Many times I'm refused him but he didn't hear anything... Jungkook!! Trust me .. I always see Tae as my good friend .. As well I'm also love my dad.. at last I'm agreed to this dirty love game... I'm sorry!! Sorry.."

"Jennie!! There is no forgiveness of this mistake ..You know you've made a big mistake ..Don't try to meet me .. Don't bother Taehyung also.. neither I'll complain about your company for cheat..." Having said that, Robert and Jungkook left her inside of her house...

--------------------