₱ãrt-29 • Twist

The next morning Tae opened his eyes and slowly slowly got up from bed went to infront of mirror... He can't step properly...

Taehyung didn't wear anything in that case he stood in front of the mirror...His neck, shoulder are full of purple hickeys marks which are very painful. He can't touch that...
He checked his whole body infront of mirror...

Taehyung POV.

My body !! Really... Is this my body?? Jungkook , yesterday you destroyed me
Now, where are you???

Then, he goes to washroom and closed the door.....

-

After that night, Jungkook didn't talk to him more than before ... He feels guilty about his reaction ... Taehyung wanted to talk to him but, he didn't because his ego is coming between them...

Now, Taehyung and Jungkook didn't share the same room ... They live in under the same roof but like strangers...

They are both suffering .....They want to talk to each other ... but Taehyung's ego and Jungkook's guilt is preventing them from speaking to each other ...

 but Taehyung's ego and Jungkook's guilt is preventing them from speaking to each other

They want someone who will come and break their ego and guilt...

Finally, the day came when Yoongi and Jimin came from Japan for the meeting with Taehyung and Jungkook about their companies..

After deliberate discussion , the both sides decided that the two companies would work together ...

Now, They both are called press meeting and officially announced their decision to all over Seoul. Kim Group LTD and Jeon Sons Corporation now, known as
"Kim Jeon Group Corporation"

Two top companies are now together.. They're become more powerful in business industry....

Yoongi was forced to make this decision as he noticed the distance between the two of Taehyung and Jungkook ....

But, after that, the relationship between the Jungkook and Taehyung had never been the same as before...

Yes, The competition between the two of them has been less ... but their relationship is not the same as other married couples ....

Now, They both are working on the same company but, their Chambers are not located in the same floor... Taehyung's chamber is located on the 7th floor and Jungkook's chamber located on the 2nd floor....

 Taehyung's chamber is located on the 7th floor and Jungkook's chamber located on the 2nd floor

They both are now the heads of the company...The workload on them is increasing now more than ever ....

So, Taehyung and Jungkook hired their Personal Assistants...

Taehyung hired his P.A ...and his name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul ...
This guy is belong to Thailand but his family settled in South Korea... And his nickname is Bambam.... So, all guys called him by his nickname Bambam... He is very popular among the girls in office and also he is very obedient and much talktive...

 He is very popular among the girls in office and also he is very obedient and much talktive

Taehyung goes to Russia with Bambam for a big business deal ...

Jungkook didn't go because he couldn't find any of suitable Personal assistant for him ....

Atlast, Today Jk found his Personal Assistant who is suitably assist him...

Jk's assistant name is Park Lalisa ..She is so much beautiful and gorgeous...also very talented , clever and cute... Which is Jk wanted...

------------------------------