₱ãrt-23 • Birthday

Third Person POV.

Taehyung woke up and looked around to see his boyfriend Jk... But, But he wasn't there ...he left a message beside his pillow...

"My beloved
Tae baby , Thanks for yesterday wonderful night and everything . I have important work so, I'm going And, I left your medicines and ointment on the desk----
Because, I know you can't walk well these two days .. So, please take them in particular time.. my baby!! Uuummaahhh 😚😚 "

"You asshole!! JK... I'll kill you.. idiot" Ashamed Tae said and covered his face with pillow

 idiot" Ashamed Tae said and covered his face with pillow

He tried to got up from bed but he couldn't do it well...

"Fucker ,Jk !! I said, yesterday to him slow but.... Jesus!! "

Taehyung slowly slowly moved towards the washroom and he washed himself....He got out of the bathroom and goes to the desk ....for take ointment....

He hold ointment and said..

"In this situation , only this thing can give me releif !!"

-----------------------------

Taehyung was coming down the stairs slowly .... And he goes to Yoongi's room ...

"Hyung!! Are you inside??" He knocked the door but he got replied from his back ...He turned around and saw, he decorated table with their delicious breakfast...

"These are all for you!! And .. Happy Birthday Taetae " Yoongi wished him and hugged him....

"Haaa??? Yes!! Today's my birthday.. I forgot it... Thank -- thank you.." Taehyung confusedly smiled towards him.....

Taehyung went to the breakfast table and tried to saw the food ....

"Wow!!! All are my favorite dishes.. Thanks Hyung.."

Yoongi's so happy to hear that

Yoongi's so happy to hear that ...

"Then, let's start...I can't wait it... I'm so hungry..." Taehyung He sat on the chair for eat ... He grabbed bowl and chopstick....