₱ãrt-16 • Pretend

There is only one gift remain to Tae... that is Jungkook's gift... Taehyung don't want to go to his house but he must go for his Hyung ..... So,he goes to his house ....

Taehyung POV.

I won't stay in his house for long... I won't talk to him too much ..Only , when I'll give his present that time I'm talk with him....yeaahhh!! I can!!!

He parked his car in front of his house and take his gift from the back seat and close the door and go to his house.....

"I have no feeling about him... we're just friends.. Don't react over... Promise !!! Promise...I can't do it...Normal !! Normal !!"

Taehyung whispering to himself ....

"Jungkookaa!!! I'm Taehyung.. Please, open the door" ....

"Wait!! I'm wearing my clothes!!!" Jungkook replied him from inside...

Third Person POV.

Taehyung was waiting for his door to open ... when JK opens the door, Tae is surprised to see him ..... Cause, he didn't wear any clothes except trouser

 Cause, he didn't wear any clothes except trouser

Taehyung POV.

Ooooo My God!!! He's fucking hot,sexy...and his smile so seductive....He is really handsome guy, his body ------------

Tae suddenly shake his head ..

No! No!! What I'm thinking?? He is guy like me...In the car, I promised myself that I would not react too much ... Don't look at him Tae, Don't Tae...

"Taehyung!! Tae...wake up.. What do you think ?? Jungkook putting his hand on his shoulder and asked...

Taehyung down his head and lookat ground at replied him...
"Huhh!!! Yeah!!! This is for you... My brother come from Japan and he brought this gift from there .... Please, accept it"

He raises two hands infront of him with his gift...

"O - okay..I'll accept..but why you are looking down ??? Looking into my eyes ..and said it... Firstly, come inside
Why you standing outside??" Jungkook grabs his hand and take him inside of his house ....

Tae take his hand off from him...

"I'm okay!! I have to go... It's night already ... Bye" Taehyung unstablely said him and turn around from him..

Suddenly, Jungkook grabbed his hand from back ......

"Stop!!! For me" Jungkook requested Tae and look at down...

Suddenly, Taehyung felt his pain..he felt his pain through his sound of his voice....

Taehyung POV.

What happened with him?? I think he's in a big trouble...Is that for me ?? Why is his voice so weepy ... He has never done this before...I have to ask him directly...I have to clear all thinks now..

"What happened ? What's going on in your mind , Jungkook?? " Taehyung asked him without hesitation...

After asking this, but no answer came from back...She leaves his hand.. then, Taehyung turning back to him .... He saw that he was laughing ....

"Me!!! I'm fine , dude..What's going on in my mind ?? Don't think over... " Jungkook answered him with big smile.

" Oooo!! Then, why you grabbed my hand?? " Taehyung asked him

"Because!! Because!! " To say this, he moves step by step towards Tae... Jungkook brings his face to Tae face ... Taehyung suddenly closed his eyes .... But, Jungkook took the gift from his hand ... Taehyung comes out of his thought and opens his eyes ....

"For, my gift Tae!! Because you were going to take my gift back again...So, Why??What were you thinking ???".. Jungkook told him with teaseing voice..

"Oooo... Sorry!!! Okay... Bye" Having said that, Tae left the place.....

Taehyung, immediately open his car's door and get into the car....

"God!! Why?? Why?? I thought over that time...His touch to me , his closeness to me, why those are so relaxing for me??? Why??? " Taehyung hold starring with his two hands and down his head middle of the starring..

"No! I have to leave this place right now.." Tae started his car and goes to his house....

-

Jungkook POV.

I want you to be happy .. so, that time I was laughing to your question.. Cause , if I were to answer that question truthfully you would get in ... In my mind - nothing goes in my mind except you or your words... Only you!! Only you... I love you , Taehyung!! I love you so much...

Jungkook fell to his knees and touch his left sight of his heart with hand and look at down ....one drop of water fall down on ground from his eye....

one drop of water fall down on ground from his eye

---------------------------