₱ãrt-30 • Searching

Taehyung and Bambam's flight already took off from Moscow to Seoul . They both are very excited because they got that contract....

Taehyung directly arrived at office from airport to shared the good news with the office guys...

As a Boss , Taehyung is very kind, open hearted person more than Jungkook... Also, he is very serious about his work, and those office colleagues who are alaways with him and with his office...
So, He wanted to share this good news with them because through their hard work, he got this contract...

As Taehyung got out of the car, everyone congratulate him... and he gave him a attractive boxy smile and thanked them...

 and he gave him a attractive boxy smile and thanked them

"Congratulations!! Sir...We all are very happy for you..." Eun-jung wished him

Eun-jung is assistant manager of "Kim Jeon Group Corporation" and also a old friend of Taehyung

"Thank you!! Eun-jung...  Don't congratulate me.. congratulate us.. because , we got this contract by everyone's hard work.." Taehyung told her with his boxy smile..

Then, he entered the office like a hero and in office all guys are falling to him for his inner and outer mind and look.

Other guys are also greeted him and he also enjoyed it a lot

But, Taehyung's eyes were searching for someone else .... He also was greeting everyone with a small smile on his face .... but he wanted to see someone else...

Taehyung asked Eun-jung
"Eun-jung.. Is everyone here??"

Eun-jung is very frankly with Taehyung and replied him with teaseing tone
"Why? Tae ---- mean , Sir!! You want someone else here?? "

Eun-jung understood that Tae was asking about Jungkook...

"N -- no ,no ! I'm casually asked you.." Taehyung unstablely answerd her..

Taehyung was thinking that If Jungkook heard such a noise then he will come down definitely ... So, he was waiting for him in their office gathering hall with everyone....

"Sir!! Please come inside and take some rest... It's been a lot of pressure on you these days ... Please, let's go to home!!" Bambam requested him...

"No... I'll take rest in my chamber.." Having said it, Taehyung forwarded his step to his chamber...

But, Taehyung heard something from that mob ...

Hey!! You know.. our another boss's Personal Assistant is so beautiful ,and talented more than Bambam... You know! In these few days she has won Jungkook's mind and also other guys... She is always with Jungkook now...

After hearing it, Taehyung didn't respond anything... And he went to the lift and went up .... Bambam and Eun-jung also with him in this lift...

In, 2nd floor the lift stopped and open the door ...Bambam and Eun-jung got up from it but, Taehyung didn't ... He clicked 7 Number...and immediately lift's door closed...

Bambam called him but Eun-jung interrupted him and forbidded him ..

Taehyung's lift stopped in 7th floor and got up from it... And went to Jungkook's chamber...

Jungkook's chamber is located in the corner of the 7th floor

Jungkook's chamber is located in the corner of the 7th floor...and it is well decorated...

Then, he unlocked the Jk's chamber door and open it and rolled his eyes..

Cause, he didn't see anyone there .... So, he nodded and turned around ...but,but, but, but....
he heard something from his back...

Then, he again turned back and went to near Jk's desk...

Jungkook's desk is well decorated and it's one sight is covered with another small desk and other sight is open

Taehyung went near to it, and he looked down and shocked .....

--------------------