₱ãrt-21 • Confession

Jungkook left the Jimin's house and goes to Taehyung's house....

In house, Taehyung made breakfast for him and Yoongi... But he does not know that he is not in his own house ..

He kept breakfast on table and turned around for goes to upstairs,
But suddenly, someone knocked the door..

Hurrily, he goes to the door and open that...

He wore a white shirt and some days age he changed his hair color in blonde and he looks so hot and cute..

Taehyung become so shocked to look at Jungkook .....

"Jungkookaa!!! What are you doing here?? Anything you want?? Taehyung utterly asked him

Without words, Jungkook moved forward to him step by step.... And Taehyung moved back step by step..

Atlast , Tae is interrupted by the wall ..
And, Jungkook stand infront of him very closely and he kept his one hand beside Taehyung's head.... He puts his head on his chest ...

"What happened?? Jungkook... Any problem?? " Taehyung keep his voice low and worriedly asked him...

"Today, I'll reveal a painful truth infront of you... I hope you'll listen it carefully..." Having said, Jungkook look at him and grabbed his hand and take him upstairs of his room...

"Jungkook, what happened why are you take me here and what painful truth??" Taehyung didn't understand anything...

Jungkook put him on chair and he kneeled down infront of him And hold his hand tightly...

Then, he started all things , every things he saw ....

After hearing all things, Taehyung only said " It's okay!! Whatever happens is for the better.. I don't mind"

Jungkook shocked to got his answer and rolled his eyes...

Taehyung, really don't care what Jennie do with him because now, he love Jungkook and he realized it..
So, Jennie's any movement doesn't hurt him..

"Are you okay?? Taehyung...." Jungkook hold his cheeks with one hand and he borrowed his face infront of him , like Jk want to kiss him...

Taehyung felt very comfortable when Jungkook touch his face .. slowly he closed his eyes .... But, when he closed his eyes all incident come to his mind and specially, Jimin and Jungkook close moment at bathroom....

Taehyung suddenly, open his eyes and remove Jk's hand from his face and got up from chair and moved towards the casement and stand beside of it looked down from it...

Jungkook also realized his position that time and he also got up from that position..look down with sorrow

After few times silence, from back Jungkook hear something

After few times silence, from back Jungkook hear something....then, he turned around to him...

"You said something to me Taehyung?? " Jungkook asked him with excited voice....

" How is your love life going?" Taehyung asked him and gulp..

"What?? Love life?? What do you mean?? " Jungkook asked him confusedly....

"Don't pretend be like innocent person infront of me... I know you very well" Taehyung frowned..

"Are you crazy ?? And, you know me?? Seriously, Taehyung... You'll never understand me... I have no lover" Jungkook utterly answerd him

" You liar ! ! You always tell me lies from day one ..By the way , I'm not blind ...I saw everything between you and Jimin.. and that proved that Jimin is your ----"

Jungkook doesn't let him say the whole words anymore ... Jk closed his mouth with his palm and rolled eyes to him...

And , pulled him near at the wall and pinned him on the wall...and he grabbed his hands on his back...

"Houuu ...houraaa hooo huuu!!! Hqqqggggg !!!! Jjjjuuuuuu" Taehyung tried to said something but Jk covered his mouth....

"Shut the fuck up!! Jimin -- Jimin??? You Jerk,asshole, Jimin is only my friend..
My lover is only You , Taehyung...
I Love You
In my mind only you , only you .. understand!!
So, think over" Having said that, Jungkook removed him and turn around from him.....

Taehyung, immediately shrugged him and hugged him from back and said...

"I love you too , Jungkook... I want to be your future partner... I want to you every day every night beside me... "

Hearing that, Jungkook turned around to him... Then, he grabbed Tae's face with his both hands.. and he borrowed his face infront of him and......

---------------------------