₱ãrt-27 • Break trust

Finally, all the companies meet at that auction include Tae and Jk's companies...

This auction is very important for Kim Group LTD... so , Yoongi come from Japan only for this auction ....
Taehyung got there early without informing Jungkook...

All businessmen wait for that tender and the future owner of that tender..

According to time, auction started...

Yoongi and Taehyung sat down first row ... Yoongi noticed that Jungkook didn't come the auction...so, he worriedly asked Taehyung

"Tae!! Where is Jungkook?? Today is also important day for his and his company ... Call him, now!! "

Taehyung make weird face and said

"Hyung... There is more important work to do so Jungkook goes there .... I think, now we should focus on this tender... "

"But !! Taehyung.. How it could be possible?? Jungkook was working so hard to get this tender... For this, he canceled his important meeting with a New Zealand clients today... No , no.. I think, you should call him now.." Yoongi said him worriedly

"But --- " Yoongi interrupted his words

" Taehyung...no but!! First, call him!! Right now.." Yoongi rolled his eyes and in harshly voice ordered him....

Taehyung goes to call Jk without asking too much ...

Taehyung POV.

But how does he pick up my call?? Yesterday, I mixed sleeping tablet in his coffee...I know I shouldn't do it ...I had to do it for the benefit of the company..
Sorry for the treachery, Jungkook ... I had no way that time.... But, He would be very angry with me if he knew about my actions ...

Taehyung dial his phone number and called him...he knows that he doesn't pick up his call but he also worried for him...

But , something weird things happened ...

"Jeon Kim Taehyung .. Please turned around."

Taehyung was surprised to hear his voice from his back and immediately, he turned around ...
He couldn't believe his eyes as JK stood in front of him ...he worriedly and confeusedly asked him

"J -- Jungkook!!! You-- you .... How??"

"How means what?? You didn't expect me here ???" Jungkook glanced at him and smirked...

Last night, Jungkook didn't drink that coffee...
The next morning when he woke up he went to Tae's room for checked him then,he noticed a packet sleeping pills on the desk and most of which were empty...Jk didn't even think at first that Tae would do it with him ....
But, atlast he checked his coffee cup and it....

Jungkook make his face serious and goes near to his ears and said with low voice