₱ãrt-33 • Always 2gether

Lisa was packing her things for leaving her chamber . Then, she forwarded her step towards the door and tried to opened the door ... But, suddenly from outside someone pushed the door ... And entered in her chamber...

Lisa was shocked to see that Person and her eyes filled with water and her lips were trembling at that moment...

After few minutes, she broke the silent between them and said

" Bambam !! Y - you~~~"

Bambam's eyes also filled with tears and said
"Lisa!!!!! Where have you been for so long ??I found you crazily... That day, you left me without any words..."

Lisa step by step forwarded towards him... And hold his both hands and said
" Bambam!! I went to France to study.. I came to tell you .. But your mother didn't let me meet you ...So, without informing , I'm left."

After hearing it, Bambam coudn't control his tears, it's rolled down from his cheeks... Bambam pulled Lisa towards him and hugged her tightly...

"I know, my mom doesn't like you.. But, that's enough... I won't lose you anymore like before.. I love you , Lalisa"

"I love you too, Bambam.. Only , I know these 2 years 5 months 24 days how I was without you ... "
Lisa hold Bambam's face and brought his face near to her and she put her soft lips on his lips ... then slowly slowly she entered her lower lips into his lips and kissed deeply each other...

-

Jungkook brought his lovely husband into their sweet room and put him on soft mattress....

Jungkook took off his shirt and Tae also took off too...Then, slowly slowly Jungkook climbed up on him

And, Taehyung slowly slowly leaned his back on the mattress

And, Taehyung slowly slowly leaned his back on the mattress...and Jungkook's chest leaned on Taehyung's body and they started to kissed each other....

Jungkook licked Taehyung's soft juicy lips

Jungkook licked Taehyung's soft juicy lips ... Then, he entered his tongue into him and he also and they tasted their warm saliva...

Jungkook was playing Tae's pinky nipples and he went down and stopped infront of nipples and licked them and sucked them...