Chapter 2

Lisa’s POV: 

We're walking back to school to get our cars after hanging out at the cafe so we can all go home already.

I still can't believe what Jackson did today at class. IT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS! Gosh, just by thinking about it cracks me up! I do find the stupidest things funny so that’s that. 

We were having such a good time earlier, laughing, bickering, talking about upcoming events, and anything under the sun. We've been like this for 3 years now and it's nice to have friends like these morons.

Jackson, Seulgi and Irene rides with Bam because they live in one subdivision. Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé usually rides with me because Jennie doesn’t like driving, Rosé doesn’t have her license yet, and Jisoo… oh man Jisoo! She’s no longer allowed to use their car after sneaking it out one time to take Rosé on a date. They went on this drive-in cinema thingy and the dumb chikin had no idea that she parked the car right next to her parents. Busteeeed!

We bid our goodbyes. Bam, Jackson and Seulgi side hugging and kissing the girls’ heads as I did with Irene. The bear and the boys gave me a quick bro hug and the girls gave Irene a cheek to cheek kiss.

“WE! ARE NEVER EVER EVEEEER GETTING BACK TOGETHER! WEHIE!”

The three are singing at the top of their lungs while I drive them home. I took a glance at Jennie sitting on the passenger seat with her eyes closed, banging her head, fully engrossed with Taylor Swift’s jam. My God she’s such a cutie!

I look at the rearview mirror seeing Rosé and Jisoo holding their imaginary microphones, wiggling their shoulders as if they have choreographed their performance and I can’t help but to smile and chuckle at them as I tap my fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the song.

“Jennie why the hell are you singing with so much feels? You don’t even have an ex!” I teased her.

She narrowed her brows and pinched my side.

“Shut up! It’s a catchy song!”

“You still haven’t said yes to Kai?” Rosé asked. I looked at her through the rearview mirror and looked at road again.

“Yeah he’s been really good to you tho… and it’s been like what? 2 months already since he started courting you Jen and he’s been consistent.” Jisoo added giving Jennie a questionable look.

“He is nice and really sweet… Plus he’s freaking handsome too! But… this tall creature right here doesn’t like him for me…” Jennie said sadly looking over at me.

“YAH!” Jisoo yelled and she fucking smacked my head!

“HE’S COURTING JENNIE NOT YOU, YOU FU..FREAKING POLE!”

I stopped the car and looked at Jisoo while rubbing my head.

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?! I just gave my opinion when she asked me what I think about Kai okay? There’s just something about him that I don’t like now get the fuck out of my car you angry chikin!

They looked around and was shocked that we we’re already in front of Jisoo’s house.

She smacked my head again and I swear to God I’m gonna have a concussion soon with all the smacking this freaking chikin is giving me!

She then gave me and Jennie a cheek to cheek kiss and Rosé also did the same.

“This is also me, Jisoo and I’ll be doing our homework together.” Rosé said sliding out the car.

I gave them a known smile. Homework my ass!

“Suuuuure… homework… okay…”

Rosé instantly blushed and hid behind Jisoo which made me and Jennie laugh. 

These horny animals!

Jisoo rolled her eyes at us.

“Whatever chopsticks! And Jennie, don’t fu..freaking listen to that idiot she doesn’t know shit about relationships. Say yes to Kai already.”

Jennie just giggled while I flipped her off and started driving again.

The drive to Jennie’s house went as usual and by usual it means us singing to the current hit songs, me acting swaggy and Jennie acting like the diva she is.

Jennie unbuckled her seatbelt as I pull over in front of her house. 

“Thanks for the ride Li see you tomorrow.” she said showing her gummy smile then she pecked my cheeks.

Yeah, she’s the only one in our group who actually kisses my cheeks but it’s not really awkward and it just came naturally. I’m surely not complaining cause have you seen my friend?? She’s a freaking 11 out of 10! Woops! We shouldn’t be checking out on our friends.

She was about to open the door when I held her arm softly to stop her.

“wait…”

“yes?”

“About Kai… I know I said I don’t like him for you and I’m sticking with that by the way.” I said crossing my arms.

“But… if you think he’ll make a good boyfriend and that you’ll be happy with him then what I think shouldn’t stop you from saying yes to him.” I said smiling genuinely at her.

She was shocked because she knows that when I don’t like you then I don’t fucking like you.

I’m not gonna be all smiley at you when you’re around. Instead, I’m just gonna give you my ‘I don’t fucking like you’ face until you’re out of my sight.

“Will you give him your ‘I don’t fucking like you’ face when he hangs out with us?”

See?? This girl knows me too well! 

I chuckle and pinched her mandu cheeks.

“Nope! I’ll give him my ‘I don’t fucking like you but my Nini does so you better not hurt her or I’ll give you a high five... on the head… with a bat’ face.” I answered grinning at her, and she burst her ass out laughing!

“Gosh that brain of yours!” she said wiping her tears and straitening up her sit. She looked at me with a soft smile and I can’t help but to do the same. 

I was caught off guard when she hugged me tight and it took me a few seconds to hug her back.

“Thank you, Li” she mumbled over my shirt. She pulled away wearing her adorable gummy smile.

“You’re the sweetest underneath your stupidity you know that?”

“Is that a compliment or are you mocking me?” playfully glaring at her and she giggles.

“See you tomorrow and eat breakfast before you pick me up okay?” I nodded and she went out of the car.

She waved at me and I honked the car horn, played my The 1975 playlist on shuffle and drove home.

_______________________________________________________

Thanks for the love, everyone 😊💕