Chapter 18

Jennie’s POV:

It’s been about 3 months since the kiss happened, and I can honestly say that I’m over Kai by now and Lisa? Well, nothing really changed between us. Still the clingy friends that we are since then, but I do admit that after that night, my feelings for her grew and it’s getting worse every damn day.

“Well hello beautiful ladies!”

I look up to see Lisa grinning behind us, leaning on her locker. She snakes an arm on my waist, pulling me closer to her before placing a kiss on my temple. This gesture of her always makes me smile like an idiot and gets the butterflies in my stomach wild. She had always been clingy and sweet and who am I to complain? I’m probably worse than her.

“Beautiful AND smart!” Jisoo said as a matter of factly.

“My bad, again. Well hello beautiful AND smart ladies!” Doing a very polite bow and we giggle at her silliness.

“Much better and accurate. Where’s the rest of the idiots?” Irene asked looking behind Lis. Her whipped ass must be looking for Seulgi.

“PRESENT!” The three yelled from the other side, startling us which is their goal of course.

“Fucking hell, can’t you guys be normal sometimes?!”

“Not a chance, Mandu.” Jackson said laughing, pinching my cheeks and I swat his filthy hands off.

I walked ahead together with Jisoo, Rosé, and Irene with Seulgi, Lisa, Jackson and Bam behind us. Almost all of the students are congratulating Lisa because of their championship last week and I can hear her thank them all as we pass by.

Rosé leaned closer to me as we sat on the empty spot we saw as the athletes get our food.

“I heard Hanbin’s been asking about you through Lisa.” She said with a grin.

“I heard that too! He’s really cute and not so bad in the head if I may say, what do you think?” Jisoo added.

“Lis hasn’t mentioned anything and will you stop Kim Jisoo? The last time I listened to you about dating didn’t really end very well.” I glared at her and she backed away raising her hands to surrender.

“Are you perhaps interested is someone else already?” Irene asked in a teasing tone which got the couple excited to hear my answer.

I was saved when the rest came to our table, so I just rolled my eyes at Irene who’s now smirking as Lisa sat beside me, handing me my food. I looked over at the couple to see if they’re giving me the same look but luckily, they’re easily distracted by food.

We we’re about to go to our next class after getting our books on our lockers when Lisa asked them to go ahead to discuss something with me. She pulled me to the side, and I got confused when I looked at her face and she seems nervous.

“So uhm Nini, I ah… I’ve b-been meaning to ask you…” She started with her hands behind her back and her eyes fixed on her shoes as she taps the toe cap together. She looks totally adorable and I couldn’t help but chuckle before place a hand on her cheek to make her look at me.

“Hey, come on what is it?” I asked softly smiling at her and my fucking heart just skipped a beat when she did the same before holding my hands.

“You’re over Kai right?” I nodded while smiling sincerely and she lets out a sigh of relief.

“Okay good. Well… It’s been a few months now and uh I was wondering if maybe you know… y-you’re ready to uhm d-date again?”