Chapter 15

Jennie’s POV:

I woke up the next day in Lisa’s arms and I honestly feel like my day’s already complete. Don’t be judging me okay? I know I just broken up with my ex yesterday and shouldn’t be flirting with anyone right away, but I don’t even know if you call this flirting. With her, whether we be clinging onto each other or annoying the shit out of each other, I just feel genuinely happy. Is it bad to enjoy how to be treated right?

I kissed her chin before carefully sliding out of her bed to go to the kitchen and make us breakfast.

“Good morning sweetie!” Lisa’s mom greeted as we ran into each other in the hallway.

“Morning Aunty! Off to work?”

“Yes and already running late. By the way, would you mind staying home with Lisa? I already called your parents and the school.”

No school?! Could this day be any more perfect?

“No problem with me.” I said sounding a bit too excited.

“Thanks sweetie! Call me if you need anything.” She said, hugging me before leaving the house.

I rummaged their fridge for something to cook and decided on bacon, pancakes and scrambled eggs but of course, cooking wouldn’t be complete without some good music. After setting up the sound system, I danced my way back to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

My little dance party was interrupted with the sound of Lisa’s voice hyping me up from across the living room.

“EY! EY! EY! JENNIIIIEEEE!” Hype man Lisa cheers, bouncing her way to the kitchen.

I guess we’re celebrating no school Tuesday then so I smirked and showed her some smooth body rolls.

“Damn Kim can move!” she said fanning herself.

“And can cook now let’s eat!” I turned around with the stack of pancakes which she immediately took and placed on the counter.

Breakfast was filled with small dances and giggles and maybe a few fork pointing at Lisa’s annoying ass and I consider this a very good morning for someone who just had an over the top, messy breakup the day before.

When we finished, Lisa volunteered to do the dishes and told me that I can go shower first. I hopped on the counter just behind her and picked out the next song. Good as hell by Lizzo, PERFECT!

“If he don’t love you anymoooooore!” Diva Jennie's back ya'll!

“Then walk that fine ass to the bathroom and take a shower already so we won’t be late to school!”

Aish this monkey ruining my diva moment!

“We’re not going to school today you idiot! Your mom’s order.” I said annoyed and she turned around to face me quickly looking all excited.

“No shit?” I gave her a nod that was followed by a loud squeal when she ran towards me and lifted me off the counter. My legs automatically wrapped around her waist and I hugged her as tight as I could so I wouldn’t fall as she spun us around.

She ran to the living room with me on her hold still laughing hard and then crashed us both on the couch.

“Cheers to more sleep!” she grumbled, adjusting the both us so we can nap comfortably on the couch. It’s no use because she’s a freaking giant so I settled myself on top of her with my head on her chest.

Her heart’s beating so loud right now, must’ve been from carrying me and running around. What an idiot.

“I’m starting to find this position weirdly comfortable.” I mumbled as I snug closer (if that’s even possible) to her.