Chapter 4

Lisa’s POV: 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm destroying my eardrums.

This is actually the 5th time it went off which means, if I don't get my ass out of bed, the thing that will be destroying my eardrums next is the sound of an armalite a.k.a. my Mom.

After hitting the shower and dressing up, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to grab some breakfast with the armalite.

I kissed my Mom on the cheek, dumped my bag on the back seat of my car and drove my way to Jennie's house.

I stopped in front of their house and sent Jennie a text letting her know I'm already here. After a few minutes their front door opened but it was Mr. Kim who went out and I stepped out of the car to greet him properly.

"Good morning Mr. Kim!" I approached him and he greeted back with a warm smile on his face. 

"Morning Lis!" giving me a side hug.

I'm really close with Jennie's parents especially her dad. When mine died, he became my next father figure. He's a fun dude, loves humiliating Jennie in front of us, and he used to play baseball. He's also a sweet dad to Jennie and a loving husband to Mrs. Kim which we notice every time we're at their place.

"When's the next game coming up?"

"In about 3 months and if we win that game, it'll be the semi-finals for us." I answered with excitement.

"Oh, I bet you guys will, the 3rd base man can really hit!" this dude is amazing. I miss my Dad.

"tsss stop it..." acting like a kid who has been complemented by her crush.

We both laughed at my silliness but stopped when we heard the front door opening, reveling Jennie with a small backpack and a duffle bag.

"Good morning Li!" Jennie greeted with her signature smile as I walked up to her and she kissed my cheek like always.

"Good morning Nini!" and I took the duffle bag from her and placed a kiss on her head.

"We'll go now Mr. K!" I waved him goodbye and walked over to my car to place jennie's bag on the back seat. Jennie followed quickly after bidding her dad goodbye and we both got in and drove to school. 

Rosé and Jisoo doesn't ride with us to school because their parents drop them off so it's just me, Jennie, Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes singing 'señorita' this morning.

"So, what were you and dad laughing about?"

"Just something about our upcoming game. He was just messing with me." I chuckled and she sighs in relief.

"Why? is there something wrong?" but she quickly shakes her head.

"No no... it's just yesterday he uhm... saw us hugging when you dropped me off and then uhm..." she shyly says, looking down on her fidgeting fingers.

I can't help but to smile at her cuteness. How is this kitten so cute?! 

"And then?" I said as I park the car. 

"He uhm... thought that we're seeing each other now..." 

I snapped my head towards her, mouth open and eyes wide. 

WHAT THE FUCK?! MR. KIM THOUGHT WE'RE DATING?! 

"But I corrected them right away! they were a bit disappointed tho" she shrugged. 

"Well who wouldn't? I mean have you seen me?" smirking and gesturing to myself. 

she punched me on the arm and playfully rolled her eyes.