Chapter 7

Lisa’s POV:

After successfully making Jennie smile, I needed to distract myself or else I would be staring at her for a long time.

I wanted to continue cuddling but I know I can’t. It may be normal for us to act clingy since we’ve always been like that but it’s different now. I have to tone it down a bit because she has a boyfriend now, and I have to respect that.

I saw her glaring at me as if telling me she knows that it was all my idea and I winked at her to tease her.

She was a bit taken a back with what I did and shit I didn’t mean to make it awkward.

I broke our eye contact and took out my phone quickly to play a game.

I was now focused on the game, but I can hear Bam’s voice saying he’ll introduce someone to me instead and of course I’m not interested in anyone else aside from Jennie, so I told him no.

Jisoo said something about the girl being the one and without thinking, I told them that I already found her, and it was in that moment, I knew, I fucked up.

I winced as they yelled in disbelief, but I had to play it cool.

On the inside I was cursing myself so bad but, on the outside, I think I was playing it really well.

They asked questions after questions and I just answered plainly cause you know, less talk less mistake but then Jackson asked if I already made a move on the girl I like and for some reason, it hit me hard.

The ever so charming, Lisa Manoban as to what the people in school would call me.

Can probably get any girl she likes.

Any girl, except the ONLY girl she likes.

Well isn’t life a bitch.

I won’t give them a name, so I guess giving them the scenario would be enough for them to stop questioning me and it did.

They became silent after I admitted that I couldn’t make a move on the girl because she was already taken but the silence didn’t last long when the girl herself asked if I’d make my move once she’s available.

Fuck…

I did not see that coming.

I looked at her as if trying to find the answers in her eyes.

Would I?

Would I actually admit my feelings for her?

Would I even have the courage to do so?

Would I risk our friendship for this?

Maybe I shouldn’t…

But I’m already hurting everyday seeing her with someone that isn’t me.

Would I be able to make it the next time?

Who am I kidding?

I wouldn’t make it the next time.

This is Jennie, MY Jennie.

I know no one could love her more the way I already do right now.

So yeah

“I would.”

Jennie’s POV:

She would? Wow, what a lucky girl that is.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me but suddenly I didn’t know how to react on her response.

I should be happy right? Lisa’s finally found someone, and I should support her like how she supports me with Kai even though she really doesn’t like him for me.