Chapter 17

Double update to make it up to you guys 😁😘

Jennie's POV:

This idiot actually took her shoes off and went inside the restaurant, barefooted to share the embarrassment with me. Not what I had expected but I admit I found her gesture sweet.

After that very interesting lunch, Lisa agreed to go back to her house because we couldn't really go anywhere else since I don't have my shoes and so rapping to Eminem and Riri's Love The Way You Lie, she drove us back to her place.

Lisa and I were back in their living room with her sitting on the floor with her back on the couch and me lying comfortably on the couch, playing with her hair when we heard the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." I said before getting up and opening the door.

"JENNIE!" Jisoo, Rosé, Irene and Nayeon greeted as soon as they saw me.

"You guys! Come in, Lisa's in the living room."

They gave me a cheek to cheek kiss before stepping inside.

"Where are the others?" I asked Irene who waited on me as I shut the door.

"They had practice so they couldn't come. they- is that a hickey on your neck?!"

Shit I totally forgot about the hickey!

"I uh uhm.." I so don't know what to say. Fuck you Lisa this is all your fault!

Irene dragged me to the kitchen so no one would hear us talk. I was adjusting my hair in an attempt to cover it up but it's no use.

"Oh my God Jen did something happen between you and Lis?!" she whisper yelled.

"Calm down will ya? Nothing happened! We were just teasing each other when she gave me this. Remind me to kill her by the way."

"Teasing? That's not how friends tease each other Jen. Tell me, how did she manage to give you that? Did she force you?"

"No! She didn't force me. We were lying on the couch with her uhm ontopofme..." I mumbled the last part not looking at her but I'm sure she got what I said.

"You didn't stop her?" her voice now soft and I could only shake my head in response while bitting my lips.

"Oh gosh you're blushing! You like her don't you?" she chaffed bumping my shoulder and giving me a known look.

"What? No.. I- I uhm I.. don't know.. but it doesn't matter okay? I still feel shitty about what happened and I don't think I can jump that fast. Besides, we all know she's already inlove with someone. She's just making me feel better by annoying the fuck out of me. You know how she is." I answered with a tight smile on my face before walking around her to join the rest on the living room. There I saw Lisa holding Nayeon by the nape with one hand and the other covering the girl's mouth. Nayeon's eyes shows that she was smirking while Lisa's was wide and it looks like she was blushing.

I turned to face Irene, giving her the most sincere smile I can put up.

"See? I told you." I said to her then continued walking to the living room with Irene trailing behind me.

Time flew by fast with them updating us with what happened to school today. From time to time they'd tease Lisa asking how things are going with her and the girl she likes and we'd get a blushing Lisa telling us to shut up. She looks cute but I can't help but feel a little off about it.

I'm not gonna act all possessive about her even though God knows how much I wanna cling onto her just to show them that I can because we're just friends.