Chapter 9

Jennie’s POV:

“Yow Yow Wassup Wassup?!” I hear Lisa calls as she makes her way to us and yes she’s still shirtless and yes she’s now standing next to me.

Jisoos take the wheel.

“Man that was lit!” Jackson praised, giving her a high five.

“Never imagine you’d do this shit.” Bam chuckled.

“Me neither!” she said giggling.

I looked at her face and noticed she’s a bit red and based on her actions, she had a little too many drinks tonight.

“You’re still okay to drive?”

“Yes ma’am!” Showing her million-dollar smile.

“Could you put your fucking shirt back on now?” Jisoo said irritably eyeing Rosé while Seulgi’s still glaring at Irene. Both girls are now looking at their feet with a blush still visible on their faces.

I cannot believe these two.

“I can’t, someone took it…” She said scratching the back of her head.

What the?! I bet it’s one of those thirsty bitches. 

I look around but couldn’t spot any of them, so I grabbed Lisa’s hands and wrapped it around my waist, so she was back hugging me.

“Let’s hide your body from everyone’s eyes.” I said and started to walk.

Her body feels cold but at the same time her touch burns my skin.

“Hmm you smell nice Nini.” she said in a low voice as she nuzzles her nose on my neck, following my steps. My body shivers at her gesture and I could only hum in response.

When we reached her car, I let go of her hands so we can bid our friends goodbye. It’s just me and her because Jisoo refused to ride with us. Apparently, she doesn’t trust Rosé around shirtless Lisa.

It’s not really the first time we’ve seen her without her shirt because we’ve gone swimming a lot of times before, but her body wasn’t as fine as it is right now. It was already to die for even before but now it’s gotten way better like every muscle are more detailed and- well I got distracted when I felt my chin slowly being pulled upward and was startled when I met Lisa’s eyes.

“Eyes up here Nini” she whispers with a smirk on her face, and I swear to God it sucked the breath out of me.

How come all of a sudden, this tall piece of shit had this effect on me! I have to redeem myself so I’m fighting back.

I bit my lip seductively, not removing my gaze on her as I slowly reached for her abs. Her muscle flexed as I traced the outline with my index finger and the smirk on her face was replaced with shock.

“Jenn~ Aw what the fuck?!” I cut her off by pinching her side and I couldn’t fight the laughter crawling up my throat.

“You bitch!” she said exaggeratedly and attacked me with tickles which made me squeal and she laughs like a villain.

“okay yaaaaaah I’m sorry!” I yelled while I wiggle, slapping her hands away and she eventually stopped but was still laughing so I smacked her arm.

“You’re a child.” 

“I know!” she giggles, and this idiot didn’t even deny it.

“Let’s go, Papa Kim will have my head if you’re not home before dawn.” She starts the car and drove off.

“I love this song!” I shrieked and turned up the volume when 1D’s Perfect came on. Lisa then turned the AC off, rolled the windows down, and we sang or more like screamed the lyrics.