Help - Ji Chang Wook

Ilsan University, 2019

------

"Ah! I dont't know! I don't know!"

Ra Chae Won pulled her hair, frustrated as she look down at her paper. The only thing that she knew is how to make the diagram or either copying the literature. She felt useless and neither her group helped her with the task.

"I shouldn't have took this major." She muttered

The cafe was full with college students like her. The only thing that was different, she was the only one who sit there alone. However, little did she knew someone had been watching her the whole time. It only took a while when she finally noticed who he was.

Hyun Chang Wook, the cold hearted senior was looking at her direction with that cold hard piercing gaze. He sat few tables away from her but she could feel the chill running down her spine.

Is the room getting cold or is it just me? Why does he keep looking this way? Did I make another mistakes? Look away, look away!

Chae Won slowly looked away as she swallowed hard. She sip down her green tea latte and pretend to be busy with her paper. Although, she didn't know one bit what was in front of her.

It seemed like forever until she heard the sound of chair being pulled in front of her. She didn't dare to look up, hiding her face with her long black hair. From her peripheral vision, she could tell who it was.

The only sounds that she heard was now papers being flipped. She also noticed that the murmured was now including her name on it. She hated being on the spotlight, but this guy seemed the opposite.

Dared herself, she slowly looked up. Chang Wook seemed to be focused on what was written on her assignment. His dark hair couldn't covered his piercing gaze. He was intimidating but also breath-taking at the same time. The whole campus probably agree to this. This guy was untouchable. He wasn't anti social, but he was at the place where everyone can make contact with him. He was that campus representative aka the president. He was famous with everything that he did. She sighed, how can be someone so perfect in one piece. He was smart, popular, probably rich and on tip of that, his striking good look. How can be life so unf...

Chang Wook suddenly looked up at her, made her startled. "Did you skip all of your class of this subject?" The sarcasm was thick.

Oh well, life was fair anyway. His had issues with his tongue. Well at least at her.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. Why would she apologized for? For not knowing the answers? However, with whatever she had as denial on her mind, she couldn't blurt them out.

For a moment, he just looked at her who was still hanging her head down. She is still the same. He sighed.

"Where's your teammate?" he asked again.

"It's my part anyway" she muttered, not answering the question

His eyes didn't leave hers, "Where is the work in progress?"

"At one of them." She tried to avoid his eyes.

"Don't lie."